Chapter 25 - Hospital

Eric drove fast to the hospital when Grey passed out from blood loss. He parked the car at the ER entrance allowing Cam and Matt to get out and carry Grey inside.

"So much pain and suffering she's gone through just to go through more.." Matt said softly.

Cam carried her inside and the nurses rushed over, taking her from him putting her on a stretcher.

"She'll be back don't worry Cam.." Eric said coming in through the doors.

"I'm sure she will I'm just worried..." He said softly sitting down.

As the night turned to day they still hadn't heard anything from the doctors or nurses. 

Cam had fallen asleep and Matt went to his apartment with Eric. They were getting fresh clothes for Grey. Cam refused to leave until he had heard from the nurse that took her.

"Excuse me sir?" A nurse asked.

It was about 12 or noon, he had waited all night in an uncomfortable waiting room. Cam's eyes slowly opened it took him a second to remember where he was and what had happened.

"Sir?" She asked again shaking his shoulder slightly.

"Yes yes sorry... What did you need?" He said softly sitting up.

"You're related to Grey Martin correct?" She asked looking at a clipboard.

"Her boyfriend yes. Is she doing okay? Can I see her?" He was filled with anxiety.

"You may see her though she may not be conscious. Follow me please." The nurse said walking down the hallway.

Cameron followed her looking at some of the rooms. He was silent the whole walk there. Grey was on the second-floor room 5B. Cam looked at the room his heart beating as fast as a racehorse. 

He walked inside but nothing could have prepared him to see her.