Chapter 23 - Caught

I'm sorry about this no shade again lol

It was 11 pm the police finally showed up.

"Hello yes please come in." Toby said.

Mason was on the speechless he felt awful leaving Grey behind. He looked at the police officer and nodded.

"So when did your friend go missing?" The officer asked.

"Around 3 pm we were at the mall shopping." Toby answered nudging Mason a little.

"Does she have any relatives around here?" The second officer asked."

A brother in New Zealand and her boyfriend Cameron.." Toby regretted saying that.

"Where is Cameron?" The first officer asked.

"With his friends right now don't worry he'll be back later." Mason answered.

The boys arrived Eric swerved to a stop.

"I've always wanted to do that!" Eric yelled excited.

"Okay, whatever. Eric Cam, we have to play this smart he won't be expecting us. We have the upper hand they should be in there." Matt said getting out looking at the warehouse.

Cam walked to the door and knocked while the other two snuck around the side looking for another entrance.

The door creaked open,

"Who is it?" A tall buff man asked.

"Jaren Smith..." Cam said being taller.

"you weren't supposed to be here till tomorrow? Early flight?" The guy asked.

"Haha, you know it!" Cam followed the guy it.

His heart broke into a million pieces when he saw Grey. She was naked laying the concrete her ankles and wrists tied together. Her face was pale her expression blank. She saw Cam and didn't move her eyes dull.

"Jesus Ezra got excited..." He chuckled trying to play it off.

"Yeah, no kidding." The man laughed as well.

"Better take care of her before the police show up they're already looking for her." Cam said kneeling next to Grey.

"Alright tell me when you're done." The guy went back outside.

"Cam..." Grey whispered her voice hoarse and raspy.

"Shh shh don't worry Eric and Matt are finding a way in now." Cam said untying her seeing the bruises and cuts she had. 

He was enraged he wanted to kill Ezra he heard a noise he looked up seeing the end of a gun.

"Well look who it is!"