Chapter 24 - Pain

Trigger again I swear last one!

"Well look who it is!"Ezra smirked holding Cam at gunpoint.

"How'd you find us?" He asked.

"Ezra no...don't hurt him..." Grey said softly.

"Shut the hell up Grey!" Ezra kicked her side hard.

Eric yelled something and Ezra turned around giving Cam enough time to tackle him. They rolled on the ground Cam got a hold of the gun and threw it across the room.

Matt and Eric came in through a broken window. Eric went to help Grey and Matt went to help Cam holding Ezra at gunpoint.

Eric kneeled next to Grey looking at her blushing lightly before taking his Off-White jacket off wrapping it around her slowly.

"Nice timing Jesus!" Cam spat.

"Thanks now what to do with him." Matt said looking at Ezra.

Ezra got up slowly still being held. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and lurched forward cutting Grey again causing her to scream.

"Any closer and she'll die..." Ezra cursed.

Police sirens could be heard in the distance Ezra panicked and cut Grey a few more times before Matt shot his arm barely missing Grey.

Eric grabbed Grey rushing away from Ezra, she was crying softly. Cam followed after Eric taking her from him they walked outside the bodyguard was gone nowhere to be seen. Cam put Grey in the trunk of the van sitting with her.

Eric got to the front of the car starting it Matt getting in next to him."Drive now!" He yelled.

Eric swerved out again finding the quickest route back to Melbourne. Cam looked at Grey holding her close,

"I'm so sorry I let this happen..." He said in a hushed tone.

"It's okay Cam you couldn't stop it if you could've you would've." She smiled weakly.

Cam smiled a little looking at her. He looked at the cuts on her body blushing lightly.

"Thank you, guys..." She said softly.

"Of course Grey you're my best friend I love you like a sister," Matt said softly looking at her.

"No problem Grey Cam was so worried about you he was panicking so much." Eric laughed a little.

The trip back to Melbourne began and so did a lot of questions.