Chapter 4 - The Spot

Cam drove silently checking the time now and then as well as glancing at Grey. Grey smiled listening to the music playing softly while they drove.

20 minutes later they were in a parking lot by hiking trails. She looked at the trails since it was becoming night people were coming back from the top. Some were laughing and there were a few couples side hugging while walking.

Cam smiled looking at Grey.

"Here we are! A little hiking and we'll be at my favorite spot in town!" Cam opened the door and got out.

Grey reached for the handle to open her door right before she pulled the door opened and standing there was a smiling Cameron excited to be here.

"Thanks, I guess...?" Grey smiled getting out leaving her drink not wanting it on the hike.

"No problem but also sorry I am just really hyped to be here." He smiled shutting and locking the car.

"That's pretty obvious Fitz." The words came out of Grey's mouth before she could stop them.

He cringed at the name his smile shrinking slightly.

"I'm sorry... I didn't think." Grey looked down blushing embarrassed at her mistake.

"It's alright Grey don't worry it was a mistake but I don't mind." He smiled again.

She nodded and followed him up the hill silently feeling a bit awkward.

After about a half-hour (30 minutes) of hiking, they finally reached the top. The view was beautiful from up so high. The city lights were bright since the sun was setting. Cam sighed softly.

"Best view in the whole damn city if you ask me." He chuckled.

"Damn right it is! It's so beautiful! How did you find this place?" Grey was amazed she couldn't look away but did when Cam started talking.

"Funny story heh. I drove up here with Eric one day to film a video but he had to go back to the house so I stayed up here alone with my thoughts for a while. Eventually, the day turned to night and the city was so beautiful. I have only ever shown this to Eric and Matt." He smiled recalling his memory.

"I understand why you showed Eric. But why Matt? I bet he came up here took Instagram photos and left." Cameron laughed.

"You know he did do that come to mention it." This caused Grey to erupt in laughter and soon the 2 of them were on the ground laughing.

Sorry Guys I really wanted to upload a chapter today it ended weirdly I'll have a better chapter out by Saturday I promise.