Chapter 22 - Time

More trigger sorry also no shade to Ezra

Cameron stared at his phone before running back downstairs. He burst through the door gasping, everyone looked at him.

"It's Grey...." He panted.

"What what about her?" Matt shot up.

"She sent me her location! I have it we need to go now!" Cam ran downstairs Matt and Eric following him.

Toby and Mason stayed behind to talk to the police.

Grey was on Guns Gully road which was a few hours outside of Melbourne. Cam was furious he wanted to be there now he didn't want to wait.

"Go fucking drive, Eric!" Cam yelled as he started the car.

"When we're outside of Melbourne I'll speed we have to get out of town first!" Eric said looking at his best friend next to him.

Matt felt nauseous he sat in the back of the car.

Grey gagged and gasped tears streaming she was laying on the floor naked her head spinning. She was bleeding, Ezra had cut her collarbone and wrists. She felt defenseless she wanted to be with came, she closed her eyes. She thought of waking up next to Cam how peaceful he was, she wanted to give up to give in. She didn't, knowing Cam would be here and save her, he always had.

"Ah so cute when you're defenseless!" Ezra chuckled.

The boys were 30 minutes from the warehouse Eric was doing 70 in a 55. He wanted to get there fast he hit the brakes.

The boys launched forward,

"Holy shit Eric what the hell!" Cam hit the dash.

"We don't have weapons.." Eric said staring forward.

"What do you mean this isn't fucking PUBG!" Cam yelled.

"We don't I mean if this douche took Grey he must've been armed, we're going to get shot," Eric said softly.

"No no, we do!" Matt reached back grabbing a pistol.

"What the hell is wrong with us?" Eric said starting to speed again.

"So much dude now drive." Matt chuckled.