Chapter 21 - Old Friends

Some trigger warnings sorry No shade to Ezra lol UwU

"Long time no see Grey." Ezra smirked.

Grey knew that voice, it was hell. Ezra stood before Grey quite a bit taller. He guided his hand along her jawline, she bit him hard furious.

"Son of a..! You're gonna regret that and what you did to me in high school!" Ezra slapped Grey hard her eyes welding with tears.

She refused to cry her head spinning. She wouldn't scream, she wouldn't run, she wouldn't do anything because he wanted a reaction. That's what she wouldn't give him.

"Big tough girl are you now? You, idiot, don't you remember how alone you were in high school? No friends, barely any family. Pathetic." Ezra snarled forcing her down on her knees.

Grey fell looking down. She was surprised when Ezra began tying her hands and ankles together.

"You're not going anywhere, missy. I can finally get back at you. You ruined my future so it's only fair if we get equal." Ezra smirked unzipping his jeans.

Grey felt numb again but she refused to give.

After getting off the phone with the police Toby came back into the room.

"They're gonna check the security cameras at the mall and see who took her." Toby fell into the couch.

"Ezra.." Matt murmured.

"Ezra who?" Eric asked looking at him.

"Ezra Sparks... That's how Grey and I met." Matt spat.

After 10 minutes Matt had told them everything. What happened in high school and what Ezra did to her and Matt.

"No fucking way.." Toby whispered.

"That's who has her and god knows what he's doing... we need to find her now..." Matt said sternly.

Cameron went outside to get air feeling suffocated. He sighed looking down at his phone seeing the lock screen of him and Grey. 

He got a message. It was from Grey.

It was her location.