Chapter 2 - The Meeting

Grey smiled and drove down the street.A thousand scenarios danced in her head with the upcoming meeting. She questioned what would happen with the 'mystery man'. She expected a flirty attitude and a couple winks and smirks, he'd being wearing a white tee shirt and black ripped pants. What she expected was all wrong.Her phone buzzed on the passenger side chair, she focused on the road curious when it buzzed a few more times. She pulled over in a parking lot near the cafe. She looked around then checked her phone seeing messages from Cam.

--------------------

Camy:Hey, girlie I might be a bit late from the expecting circumstances.

3:43

--------------------

Camy: Scratch that my lovely lady I will be there on time!

3:56

--------------------

She laughed to herself seeming crazy from outsiders that passed by. She grabbed her small backpack from the back of her car and locked her car grabbing her phone before leaving. She walked down Melbourne and Rose curious, seeing a bunch of touristy signs for shops. When she found the cafe she waited outside looking at the people who passed.

--------------------

Lovely Grey: Well, Sweetheart, I am here waiting for you so any day now would be nice

4:05

--------------------

"I see you weren't lying about waiting." A gravely voice said. 

Grey looked up from her phone to see a 6'5 sandy blonde haired male looking down at her. She smiled and said.

"Nice to finally meet you Cameron or should I say Fitz?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the such late chapter I was hoping to finish and post it last Friday but I got busy with work! I'll try posting more frequently thanks everyone!