Chapter 13 - Vlogs

"Cam kissed Grey twice in his apartment!" Toby yelled walking through the door.

"Wait what ?? Perfect vlog material!" Matt said zooming in.

"No! this can't be on the internet you know how much hate I'll get for a kiss?!" Grey tackled Matt. 

"But footage! I already uploaded the video from yesterday people were screaming!" Matt laughed keeping his camera away from her.

"No way!" Toby pulled Grey off Matt and showed her the video.

On Toby's phone, Grey saw Cam and her standing in Matt's kitchen. 

She was behind Cam hiding almost, his face was semi red. Grey was holding Cam's hand she was red-faced as well. After about 15 seconds Cam turned around and whispered to her and Matt subtitled what he could, after about a minute Cam kissed Grey."

Matt! Why would you post this now there is going to be fanart and ships and hate and ugh!" Grey fell onto the couch groaning.

"No there won't maybe ships and fanart but if people support Cam than they won't hate on the girl he likes." Toby chimed.

"Toby has a point G you'll be fine if it really is that big of a deal I'll take it down," Matt said crossing his arms.

"Let's just watch a movie or something." Grey sat up.

Toby sat down on the left side of Grey and Matt on the right. The three decided to watch The Babadook. (If you haven't seen it you should watch it it's a thriller/horror)

About a half-hour into the movie Toby was screaming like a little girl, Grey was clutching onto Toby scared and Matt was laughing at the two.

Once the movie was over it was about 8 PM. Toby was gonna spend the night with Grey. There was a knock on the door which caused Grey and Toby to scream. Matt laughed hard and answered the door seeing a stoned tired-looking Mason standing there.

"Spending the night again Macey?" Matt teased and set up the couch for him seeing how tired he was.Grey lead Toby to her room upstairs. 

It was a small room, there was a grey, black and white comforter that matched the black and white throw pillow sheets. A small wooden desk in the corner with a matching wardrobe in the opposite corner. There was a painting on the wall of a bamboo forest with a panda sitting in the middle.

Grey went to the closet and got her pajamas which consisted of a pair of mesh black shorts and a light blue crop top. She put her hair up and sat on the bed.

"I brought clothes in my car... I am too scared to go down alone can you please come with?" Toby asked taking off her sweatshirt.

"Yeah, sure I want to see the outside anyway clear my head." Grey stood up putting on a pair of black and white slides.

"Come on let's go!" Toby smiled opening the door.