11: Magic Shop

Once the night got started and the club began to fill, Hobi and Jimin joined us in the VIP lounge. A little later, Jin and Namjoon made their way up, too. Taehyung was the last to show, carrying two bottles of liquor in both hands to the cheers of everyone in the little room. Yoongi was at home working on something for Jin and wouldn't be there.

The VIP lounge was a series of booths tucked in the corner of the warehouse space that overlooked the dance floor on one side and the stage on the other. Because ours was in the corner of the lounge, we had a view of both. Jessi actually put on a good show, so I spent much of the night leaning over the railing so I could watch her set as the guys joked and carried on behind me.

"Hey, Morgan," Hobi yelled. "Play a drinking game with us!"

I looked at him over my shoulder. His eyes were squinted nearly shut and he was slurring his words. "Hobi, you're three sheets to the wind already. I don't think you need to be playing drinking games with anyone."

He laughed and leaned over Jungkook and Jimin, grabbing the waistband of my pants and pulling me into the plush velvet bench. "Don't be silly! I can still drink any of you under the table!"

"It's your funeral," I chuckled, grabbing a shot of something clear and throwing it back. When everyone looked at me, I shrugged. "Gotta warm up the throat first."

Everyone laughed while Jin poured out everyone's shots. "So what are we playing?"

"Never have I ever," Taehyung yelled.

"You guys do know I can't remember anything, right," I asked, looking around at everyone.

"Then you have nothing to worry about," Namjoon said in his deep voice that was only sexier when it was raspy from all the alcohol he'd knocked back. I tried not to think about that.

"Come here, sit with me," Jungkook said, throwing his arm around me when I scooted up beside him. He was growing on me. They all were, actually.

"Don't hog her, Kookie," Jimin said, sliding up on my other side.

"So you're not still mad at me," I asked.

He wrinkled up his face. His eyes were glassy and he looked half gone. "For what? I could never be mad at a pretty girl like you!"

I glanced at Hobi whose face had fallen and turned serious as he looked at his friend. I realized he wasn't as drunk as I'd thought he was. He caught me looking and shook his head slightly before reaching up and grabbing his shot. Jin clamped his hand around Hobi's wrist, stopping him from drinking it.

"Not until we start the game!"

"Then start! I'm thirsty," he yelled back at Jin, plastering the fake smile back on his face.

"Okay, okay," Taehyung said, leaning forward. "I'll start." He looked at me with an evil grin on his face. "Never have I ever slept nude."

"Oh! That's not fair," I yelled. "Who told you?"

"Honey, there are no secrets with us," Taehyung said, giving me that boxy smile of his. "Drink up!"

"Fuck you guys," I said, tossing the shot back. Jin immediately refilled it. Jungkook and Jimin took shots, too. I looked at each of them.

Jungkook shrugged. "Just be glad I haven't been sleeping in my own bed lately."

"Alright, Namjoon hyung. It's your turn," Tae said, leaning back in his seat.

"Hmm...okay. Never have I ever had a one night stand."

"Wait, really?" Jin asked, his eyes going wide.