Thank You

This book has become something special to me over the past few months. I started writing it as a way to encourage my daily writing habit while finding a way to use a chapter that I wrote just for fun and it became so much more. Your votes and comments eventually became a support system for me when things were not going very well in my life. As I've mentioned before, depression and anxiety have been a constant in my life, but because of all of you, I've needed less and less of my rescue medication and have been doing well with only my daily anxiety medicine and my occasional heart pill. For me, that feels huge.

Since this book became so important to me, I haven't been able to let it go

Since this book became so important to me, I haven't been able to let it go. It was meant to be a standalone, but it grew into something more. Many of you have already started to read the second book, House of Cards, but to those that haven't, I highly recommend it.

And not just because I'm writing it. Haha

If you are a multi like me, you might also like my high fantasy book, The Eye of the Ancients

If you are a multi like me, you might also like my high fantasy book, The Eye of the Ancients. It has the members of ATEEZ at its center, but I can't keep all the rest of my men and women out of it, so you know BTS, Exo, and others will be showing up as well. It's based on the first story I ever started to write when I was 13. I've taken out the cringey stuff, added in my fandoms...and smut because y'all know me. But to be honest, the smut was already there because I was a very imaginative young girl. And not proper in the least. Which scares me for my own children.

But anyway...thank you so much for joining me on this journey. I hope you continue to read the series or find something you like in something else I've written. I come from a long line of storytellers, so writing is something that will always exist in my blood. I'm just so glad to know that other people find something fulfilling in it.

Last, but not least, thank you to @lorilacy . I never expected to find such a friend on this app, but you've come to mean as much to me as anyone I've ever met in real life. Thank you for being there, for helping me work out the kinks, and for just being a shoulder to lean on. You're amazing and such an inspiring person! Maybe one day I'll be able to write like you. Like I'm not an unemotional psychopath, lol.