Dream Glow

When Jungkook pulled away from me, I whimpered. The cool air in the room hit my wet flesh with such force, it almost hurt. Once again, he flipped me over. It was easier that time since I was simply putty in his grasp. He had me so out of my mind that I would've done anything he asked me to if it meant he'd put his mouth back on me.

Which is exactly what he did - just not in the way I'd expected.

He kissed the backs of my thighs and my ass. He kissed my side and my lower back. All while his fingers entered me slowly, pushing in and out like we had the rest of our lives to spend having sex with each other. I cried out when his lips trailed up my spine, but for what reason, I couldn't have said. He took a handful of my hair again as he trailed his tongue over my shoulders and up to my ear.

"Tell me what you want, baby. Tell me what you need."

His breath was hot and his cock was hard as both pressed against me. I was drooling into my pillow. I had never drooled over anything in my life, but I couldn't control my body anymore. Every part of me belonged to every part of him.

"You. I need you. Inside me. Please." I groaned into the pillow as I moved my body greedily against his hand. But as soon as I spoke the words, he pulled his fingers away and left me feeling empty and alone. I couldn't even look to see where he'd gone because all I could do was writhe on the bed with unfulfilled need and want.

But moments later, the bed shifted and he returned and I could feel him pressing against my entrance. One hand propped beside me as the other steadied my hip so he could push himself slowly inside. I crushed my face into the pillow as he kept going. And going. An my god he was still not all the way in.

"You okay, baby," he asked before kissing my shoulder again. All I could do was nod my head aggressively into the pillow and buck my hips back into him. He'd got me so worked up by that point, I probably could have taken a fire hose. Which, given the way he was stretching me, his was nearly as thick. I spread my legs as far as they'd go to give him enough room to fit it in.

"Oh my fucking... holy shit." My moans sounded like a garbled mess as they were absorbed by the pillow, but I couldn't stop the filth that poured from my mouth as Jungkook's hips met my ass. I was so deliciously filled with him, covered by his body, and held down by his solid muscle weight that I felt like I'd lose my mind with the pleasure of it all. When he reached down to rub my clit, it was all I could stand. I let go a torrent of moans and cusses as I pressed down against his hand and rocked my hips back and forth.

"Fuck, already baby," Jungkook chuckled against my shoulder. But instead of letting up on his movements, he just pulled his hand away and fucked through it. With the attention off my sensitive clit and on the gorgeous friction of his cock inside me, I didn't think my orgasm was ever going to end. In fact, I wondered if this was how women ended up in sanitariums. If they were fucked so good they just went crazy from all the endorphins running through their system. I turned my head so I could breathe and collapsed when my body could give no more.

But Jungkook wasn't having that.

In a feat that would have been worthy of an Olympic medal if it weren't so pornographic, Jungkook flipped me over again and pulled me up into his lap. I threw my arms around his neck and held on as his strong arms gripped my back. Our bodies rocked together in a frenzied dance of craving and lust. That time, when I leaned back, Jungkook took my breasts eagerly into his mouth. I could feel him pulsing as he was reaching his own crest and knowing that he was about to fill me gave me the second wind I needed to lean forward and take his lips with mine, pulling our bodies together as close as they could possibly go.

Jungkook was moaning into my mouth in earnest. Just before he burst, he pulled away from me and let out a stream of curses that would've made a death-row criminal blush. His face scrunched up and he gritted his teeth so hard I thought they'd break, but I couldn't think about it too hard because I'd angled my body in just the perfect way so that when his nails dug into my back, I was coming again around his pulsing cock. I gripped his head and cried out as he pushed his hips up into mine once...twice...and a third time... before he'd given me all that he had and we were both crumpling into the bed that we were just remembering was below us.

The deepening shadows on the wall were our only indication that time was continuing around us. Neither of us spoke as we fought for every breath that entered our lungs. I was vaguely aware that Jungkook was lying on top of me, but as that sensation became clearer I reached up with rubbery arms to stroke my fingertips over his back. He shifted his weight a little so that I could take a full breath and the difference was surprising. He really was all muscle despite looking so lean and I loved having his solid weight on top of me. It was comforting and safe and I could spend the rest of my life feeling that weight on my chest if he'd let me.

Thirty minutes, or maybe an hour, passed before either of us spoke and that was only for me to ask Jungkook for a glass of water when he got back from the bathroom. He didn't respond except to shake his head and pull me up with him. I wasn't sure if my legs would hold me, but I gave it my best effort and was shocked to find that they did.

Jungkook led me by the hand to the bathroom where he started the shower and pulled me into it with him. Without a word, he leaned my head back into the spray so he could wet my sweaty hair. Then, he turned me around and worked shampoo through the length of it, still without a word. I let him pamper me, painfully aware that it was the only time in my life that anyone had cared enough to do that. I didn't even need memories to know that. With a kiss to my shoulder, Jungkook turned me back around so he could rinse out the suds. He even remembered to condition.

When he was finished with me, I returned the favor by soaping up his body with a sponge that had been hanging from a rope around the handle. It ended up with him pushing me against the shower wall and kissing me passionately until the water started to cool, but we were both too exhausted for it to go any farther than that. After toweling off, I followed Jungkook back to our bed and slid in beside him as he held the covers up for me. This time he was against the wall, but that didn't stop him from rolling me over away from him so he could wrap his arm around my waist.

And just like before, he was asleep in seconds.

Sorry this one was so short. I just felt like it was better to end it naturally than try and squeeze another 700 words out of it. Hopefully you enjoyed it!