21st Century Girl

Here's what I listened to when reading through this section (explicit)...

I leaned back on my hands and spread my legs out in front of me, while biting my lower lip. I'd seen the looks Namjoon had given me when I did that and I got the feeling it had about the same affect on him that it did on me when he did it. I wasn't disappointed. Joon leaned back in his chair as he took in my relaxed posture. I arched my back a little to bring his attention right where I wanted it. Once again, I wasn't disappointed.

The night I'd spent with Taehyung had awakened something in me. I knew I wanted him from the first minute I'd laid eyes on him, but with the adrenaline rush that I'd been through since moving in with the boys, it had been easy to overlook those needs. When I'd kissed Jungkook in the training room and then fucked Taehyung in the garage, it pushed me over the edge into some kind of zone where sex was on my mind nearly all the time. It didn't help that every single one of the guys were hot as fuck. And it really didn't help when Joon looked at me like he was right at that moment. I sighed dramatically and climbed up off the floor.

"It doesn't matter, I'm just curious," I said as I walked around his desk and propped up on the side like I had the first time I'd been there. Before my stupid distraction had nearly messed everything up.

Joon ran his finger over his lips as he watched me. I silently thanked past me for putting the see-through shirt on earlier. My girls were front and center and ready to party.

"You know what they say about curiosity and the cat," Joon murmured seductively.

"That satisfaction brought it back." My eyes flicked up to his with every bit of sultriness I could muster. Joon's lips fell open just slightly like it was the exact opposite of what he'd expected me to say. I smirked up at him. "I'm bored, Joonie."

His face was infuriatingly neutral. "And what would you like me to do about that?"

I slid over a little to position myself between his legs. He gave me room but watched like one would a new kitten. Like it could strike and bite your hand at any moment. I leaned forward and ran my hands over his suit-clad thighs, bringing our faces closer together. I kept my eyes on what I was doing, waiting until the last moment to look up into his. As I'd hoped, they were hooded and dark.

"Maybe I don't want you to do anything at all." I tugged at the Velcro holding the holster to my leg and sat it over to the side. My knee was between his legs, braced on the chair he sat on. I leaned forward and brought my lips a mere breath away from his. Our eyes were locked on each others'. His breath was slow and steady while mine came out in an excited little quiver. A split second before our lips touched, I leaned my body forward and then let it slide to the floor, rubbing his crotch with every part of me. I was rewarded with a breathy gasp.

Sitting on my knees if front of Joon, I looked up at him and gave him the best innocent smile I could muster.

"Maybe I'd like to do something to you."

"Remember what I said, kitten," Namjoon warned. His voice was deep and husky. He cleared his throat before rolling his lip between his teeth just the way I liked.

"Oh, don't worry. I have no intention of stopping this time." I let a little bit of my lust fill my eyes so he knew I meant business before I looked back at his office door. I clicked the lock without touching it, then turned back to the man I desperately wanted. His eyes widened and, for a second, I could see a trace of fear.