Weird

The next morning Wally woke up to someone walking by his room. Usually, he's a heavy sleeper, but he can literally hear every detail just about.

The light footsteps hitting the floor, the rustling of clothes. That's when the smell hit him. The person smelled of sweat.. Why could he smell that? How could he smell that?

Whoever it was must've just got done training. He heard them fade in the distance and that's when he finally saw the time. 6:03am!? Wait... It's 6:03 and it should be pitch black, but he can see just fine.

Wally slowly gets up and makes his way to the bathroom that just so happens to be attached to his room. He goes and does his business, but now he's standing in front of the sink splashing water on his face.

Recoiling back in shock with how the water stung, he shivers. When he looks up he gasps in shock. His eyes are in slits, like a feline. He stares, noting how they're still green, but with a fleck of yellow here and there.
He blinks hoping he's just seeing things and when he looks back they're normal.

Although, he can still see bits of yellow around.. He slowly walks out, deciding he needs something to eat. Walking out, he notices how eerily quiet it is, but that's not what bothers him.
He can hear everyone breathing in their room, fast asleep.

He tries to block it out and then he finally realizes he can't hear them anymore, but he can hear someone moving in the kitchen. He makes it to the living room/kitchen and sees Robin.

He rolls his eyes, "of course you'd be the one up this early."
Robin jumps with a start but will deny it later. "Heh, yea.. What are you doing up this early?" He asks.
Wally shrugs his shoulders, "I was hungry. Couldn't sleep."

They stand there in awkward silence.
"Hey? You wanna go play some video games?" Wally asks.
He smiles, "yea, dude."
They both go and set up the game system, sitting down and playing CoD. Along the way, they both ended up falling asleep.
Wally was spread out along the couch with Robin curled up on his chest. This was the position the team found them in hours later.

*time skip*

Wally was the first to wake, hearing giggling right in his ear. When he opened his eyes though everyone was in the kitchen. He looks down, feeling a pressure on his chest.
That's where he found a sleeping Robin.

He blushes, noting how close they were and-oh my gosh Robin is on top of him asleep. It's the best-kept secret that Wally has a huge crush on the current Boy Wonder.
Nobody knows.

He slowly slides Robin off of him and places a pillow in his place. Robin instantly cuddles up to it.
He must have been really out of it if he didn't even flinch. With that thought, Wally goes to the kitchen.
"Hmm, what is that heavenly smell?" Wally asks, making everyone jump and turn around.

"Oh! Wally! I made pancakes, bacon, eggs, biscuits, and cookies! I've been working on this all morning. I hope you enjoy it!" M'gann exclaimed.
"Anything made by your perfect hands is bound to be just as perfect babe," He finishes with a wink. Artemis whacks him upside the head,

"Shut up Baywatch and go wake Robin up." He rolls his eyes but goes to do it nonetheless. He reaches Robin, but he's done up heading his way.
"Hey, M'gann made heaven dude. You won't even believe,"
"Mkay KF, I'll be there in a minute. I have something I need to check on." Robin says.
"Suit yourself, dude. I'll try and save you a plate." Wally says,
"knock yourself out." He waves his hand dismissively, walking off.

Wally sighs, watching his best friend/crush walk off.
"What's wrong with him?" Wally asks, walking back in the kitchen.
"My friend, out of the little time you were out, we believe it hit Robin the hardest. I think he is merely scared of this happening again. Give him time." Aqualad amended.
Wally sat there in silence before looking up, "I'm gonna go talk to him."

As he was walking down the hallway he decided to try and focus on that hearing thing. Closing his eyes he tried to concentrate, but all he heard was his own footsteps and heartbeat.
When he opened his eyes though he could see all the way to the end of the hallway. It was all zoomed in and stuff. Because of his new zoomed-in vision, he didn't realize that Robin was right in front of him until it was too late.

Both of them went tumbling to the ground. When Wally opened his eyes again everything was normal and that he was currently on top of Robin staring directly into his eyes.
Green to blue.
"Wally... " Those beautiful lips just said his name. They're moving again? "Can you please get off of me, you're crushing me."
"Oh! Sorry Rob, didn't see ya," He said.

Wally hurries up and gets off of him, spotting his friend's glasses across the hall. He rushes to pick them up, carefully placing them on the other's face. They stood like that for a minute, Wally with his hands on Robin's face and Robin just staring at him.

".. Heh-umm dude... Personal space." Robin chuckles nervously.
"Sorry...! Umm I'm going to head to my room. Se-"
"There you two are!" M'gann interrupted, flying into view, "Aqualad wants us all in the living room."
They shared a look but reluctantly followed the bubbly Martian down the hall.

"Great, you two are here. Now as I was saying Black Canary said that we need a bonding exercise. She believes that it is a great idea for us to spend some time out in town together. Get to know one another more. What do you all say?" Kaldur asked.
"I'm in," Artemis said.
"I think it'll be fun. What do you think Conner?" M'gann asked.
*grunt* was all he said, so they took that as a yes.
"Sounds great Kal," Robin exclaimed.
"Yea, totally!" Wally boasted.

They all got ready, fixing to leave when Robin came up with a suggestion. "Hey! You all have never been to Gotham before. How about we head there?"
"Dude, wouldn't Bats be mad at us?" Wally asked with a slight squeak to his voice.
"No, batman would be totally cool with this," Robin responded with a glint in his eyes.

"I'm in," Artemis yet again said.
"Please Kaldur?" M'gann begged, using puppy dog eyes with Wally and Robin joining in.
"Alright, if it is alright with Batman." Kaldur reluctantly agreed.
After the decision was made, they all set out for Gotham.