Bet: Part 1

"Wally! Let's go! We'll only be gone for the week! Your friends are waiting!" Screamed Selina through the house, Willow and Jaxon laughing behind Selina, their luggage already in the car.
"I'm coming!" Wally comes stomping out in khaki shorts, a long-sleeved red shirt with a yellow short-sleeved button-up, pineapples all over the over shirt.

"You need to redo your whole wardrobe," Willow stated, "and that comes from a girl who likes to wear boy clothes."
Jaxon giggled, "Imma call you ketchup and mustard!"

Harley came bouncing around the corner, "ooh~, that's what me and Mr. J- OW!" Screamed Harley, who randomly tripped.
But Wally was positive he saw a vine crawl back to the kitchen and a smirk on Ivy's face.

"So when are we going?" Wally asked the group, changing the topic, Isaac, Alex, and Nicole walking back in after putting their luggage in the car.
"Right now. Now, will all the big strong men be a doll and help us carry our luggage?"

Selina looked at Jaxon directly, "of course we can Selina! Beautiful ladies deserve to be treated like a Queen!"
Harley and Ivy giggled, Harley going over and pecking his cheek.

"My, my Wally. Why aren't you like him?" Ivy teased, swaying her hips while she walked out the door. Harley, Selina, Nicole, Alex, and Willow following behind, Jaxon watching them all go with a bit of drool.

Isaac whacks him over the head, "don't stare at my sister like that."
He reaches down and picks up Harley and Wally's luggage.
"Isaac, I got my own luggage. No need to worry about it." Complained Wally, trying to reach for his stuff, Isaac pulling away at the last minute and walking out the door.

Jaxon laughed while walking out with both of Ivy's bags in each hand.
Wally leans down and picks up Selina's stuff before trudging out slowly, shutting the door behind him.

He heads towards the stairs knowing that Jaxon and Isaac took the elevator.
"Hurry up, Slow Poke!" Yelled Jaxon.
He looked up and saw them waiting at the stairs for him. He smiled, running the rest of the way.

"So where are we going?" Asked Jaxon, once he reached them.
"Hawaii." Isaac and Wally answered instantly, going over this a million times.
"Then let's go!" Screamed Jaxon, running down the steps.
"10 bucks he falls down the last ten steps." Wally bet.
"Last 20 steps," Isaac concluded.

They reach the last few steps, Jaxon ahead of them before slipping and falling down the rest of the steps.
Wally instantly counting how high up before cursing under his breath.
Isaac just wore a smirk while Wally took out 10 dollars.
"Where do I..?" He questioned hesitantly, looking at Isaac's hands which were full.
"Stick it in his pants!" Yelled Jaxon from afar.
"What?!"

*with the team*

Robin sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen, munching on a cookie, while researching any possible Kyles.
None of the people he found matched who he met at the party.
His mind was going into overdrive. He couldn't stop thinking about "Kyle"...
The kiss..

"Ugggghhhh!" He screamed throwing his computer in frustration.
He couldn't believe this. Why was this happening to him? He's noticed that he's been checking out boys more than he should. But he was attracted to girls! How does one stupid villain all of a sudden have him wrapped around their finger!?
"Team report to the mission room," Batman spoke over the intercom.

Robin sighed, before picking up his obviously broken laptop and throwing it away.
He'll have Bruce buy him a new one.

He trudged into the mission room, the team already in line, all of their mentors there.
"We have decided that with everything that has happened in the past couple of months. You all deserve a vacation. That is why you all will be traveling to the Bahamas and staying at a resort. To relax," He stressed the word out while looking at Robin.