Can I Have This Dance?

The team were all in position, Roy was near the drinks, M'gann and Conner were dancing, and Dick was talking to other rich folks, while Artemis and Aqualad were outside on either side of the building. Keeping an eye out for anybody sneaking in. 

'Have you guys spotted anything?' Spoke Robin through the mind link.

'No..' Artemis answered impatiently, 'are you sure anyone is even coming?'

'That is what we are here for,' reminded Aqualad.

'Guys... I have eyes on Catwoman.' Roy spoke up, albeit a bit distracted.

'Catwoman?' Spoke Dick alarmed, 'that means Catboy is here.'

'Well, there is a young boy with red and black hair dancing beside us with black cat ears in place.' M'gann informed, keeping an eye on the boy who she noticed kept glancing at them. 'I think he recognizes us.'

'Try and keep him there. I'm on my way," growled Dick through the mind link, 'Roy?'

'Busy.' Was the only response, before he cut the link.

'Wonder what he's doing?' Scoffed Artemis.

'M'gann where are y- found Catboy.' He spoke with dismay.

'I didn't even hear him leave,' Conner spoke up for the first time. 'Where is he?'

'Right in front of me,' He said before cutting himself out of the link.

"Hello?" Dick spoke with fake politeness, "and you are?"
"Can't say.. I'm wearing a mask for a reason," he said with a small smile, pointing at the mask.
He bows a bit, extending his hand, "can I have this dance?"

*20 minutes earlier*

Selina parks the car, stepping out, Wally following suit.
"See we're not late," he spoke with pride.
"The party started an hour ago," she growled out to him playfully.
"Exactly! Not late."
He walks up to the place like he owned it before stopping.

Not stopping because he was scared, but because of the sweet smell of food making his mouth water.
"I smell the food!" he exclaimed, grabbing Selina's arm and dragging them in.
She giggled, but let herself be dragged.
They stopped near the drinks, Selina going over the plan to Wally who stuffed his face.

They didn't notice the redhead walking up to them.
"May I have this dance?" Selina turned around in shock, staring into blue eyes.
Wally choked on his food, noticing the other redhead.
"Roy..." He whispered out.

He glances at him, giving a soft, "Hey Wally," before turning back to Selina.
"Well..?" He extends his hand out, Selina glancing at it briefly before accepting it.
"Of course, Red." She smirks at the shock that passes his face before a scowl replaced it.
Gripping her hand, he dragged her away into the crowd.

Wally paced, a bit worried, before bumping into another young boy. "Sorry," he instantly apologized.
He looks up and is met with a familiar face.
"Brian?" He questioned.
Said boy turned and checked him from head to toe. "Do I know you?"
Wally instantly answered, "it's me, Wally."

*With Selina and Roy*

"Tell me, Speedy," Roy growled at the name, "why did you drag me away from my Kitten? Couldn't wait to get me all to yourself now could you?"
He growled once more before speaking, "I came to talk about Wally."