New Me

*knock knock knock*
"Master Richard, Master Wallace you two are going to be late if you don't get up." States Alfred calmly.
"Ugh! We're up Alfred!"
"Yea! And I told you Wally was just fine!"
"Indeed," Alfred says with a chuckle, before walking away.
"He's never gonna call me Wally, is he?" Asks Wally with a groan from inside the room.

Robin cackles, "nope! Now dude get up! You're gonna be late for school."
"Dude, superspeed. Remember?" He says, before laying back down to catch some more z's.
Robin got a devilish grin on his face, before sneaking away into his private bathroom. He soon walks back out with a bucket full of ice, cold water.

He walks over to Wally, listening for his heavy breathing.
When he realizes Wally was fast asleep he poured the entire bucket on him.
Wally jumps about 10 feet in the air, a surprised yelp/meow escaping his lips. Wally lands on the ground on all fours before he could register what happened.
Robin cackling in the background, "Dude! You should have seen your face! And did you seriously meow like a cat?"

Wally goes red in the face before standing up, "sh-shut up! I'm up, ok? Happy?"
"Very," he continues cackling before he feels cold wind blow by him. He stops and looks up to see Wally dried head to toe and in new clothes.
"Alright, I'm ready. See you in the kitchen!" He says before zooming off.
Robin hears Alfred in the background telling him not to run in the house.
He chuckles a bit more to himself before getting ready himself and heading downstairs.

Once seated, Alfred walks out with his plate of food. Wally done on his third plate.
"You both have a special training exercise with Black Canary and Martian Manhunter after school. They expect you to be on time," Alfred says with a pointed look towards Wally.
Wally gives him a sheepish grin, "No promises Alfie!"

He rolls his eyes before walking away with a fond smile.
They ate in silence, the occasional bicker here and there before Dick's alarm went off.
Wally walked Dick to the car. Once there Alfred drove Dick to Gotham Academy while Wally ran back to "Central."
In reality, Wally ran to his new school which was on the other side of the city and away from Dick's school.
Lucky him.

He was wandering around, before bumping into someone.
"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm looking for a Wally Kyle..." The mysterious person said, picking herself up before helping Wally.
"Yea.. That would be me," he said before looking up. "Nicole?"

"Wally?" She gasps before jumping on him and hugging him.
"Nicole," he gasped, "can't. Br-breathe."
"Oh! Sorry," she said sheepishly before letting go. Wally taking himself some much-needed breaths.
"You're the new student? That's great! I'll be showing you around and to your classes!" She explained before snatching his schedule out of his hands and walking off. Wally having no choice but to follow.

"Hey, guys!" Nicole yelled, walking up to an all to familiar group. "Look who's the new student!"
"What?" An all to familiar voice growled from behind.
Wally smirked before turning around, "Isaac! Pal of mine! Did ya miss me? Cause I know I didn't miss you!"
He walks over and wraps his arm around Isaac's shoulder, abruptly letting go when Isaac elbows him in the gut.

Jaxon laughed, "this year just got more interesting!"
The rest of the group either smirked or smiled at the fuming blonde male and grinning redhead male.
"Alright Wally," starts Nicole, "give me your schedule." Wally stares at her, while everyone else laughs or smiles.
"Come on! Don't keep me waiting!" She says, stretching her hand out.
"Um, Nicole?" Starts Willow.
"Yea?"
"It's in your hand," finishes Alex in her monotone voice.
"...oh!" She flushes a bright red before looking over it. "This is great!"
"It is?" Wally asks uncertainly.

"Yes! You have:
~1st: Advanced Biology 2/Chemistry with Jaxon and Willow
~your 2nd period is a free period for you to go to the library or something.
~3rd is Advanced English 2 with Alex
~4th is Calculus with me, that's also lunch. You go before class. Luckily we all have the same lunch.
~and 5th you have gym with Isaac."