Busted

Wally felt a lot lighter after telling someone his secret. That night he yet again stayed at the cave. This time Artemis was staying too, somehow he found himself in her room.
"How am I possibly gonna get Robin to like me?" Questioned Wally with a frown, "He's straight. The straightest guy I know."

She snorted, "and I used to think that about you. Now, look at you. Straighter than a slinky."  
"Hardy har har. But still Artemis." He asked frustrated.
A twinkle entered her eyes, "try and make him jealous."
"How?"
"That's for you to figure out," She said, pushing him to her door.
"Heh, yeah. Night Arty," He said, a gentle smile on his face.
"Night Baywatch," She said, kissing him on the cheek and closing the door.

He walked all the way back to his room with a smile on his face. Along the way he focused on his eyesight, zooming in all the way to his room. As soon as he reached it he didn't even bother turning on the lights. Switching to his cool new night vision eyesight.
"So cool," He whispered in the dark.

He slowly walked towards the bathroom heading to the mirror. He watched his eyes go from slits to normal. He wondered to himself if he should tell the team. Pondering for a few moments he decided to tell them tomorrow. He made it to his bed, instantly falling asleep.

*Time Skip*

Wally woke with a start. He had just had the weirdest dream. He slowly focused on his surroundings, noticing he wasn't in his bed back at the cave.
Not even his bed at his place or Uncle Barry's.
He mentally started to freak out, not knowing what to do. He finally calmed down enough to try and remember how he got there. He closed his eyes, thinking-

*flashback*

Wally woke up in the middle of the night. Eyes shining in green and gold slits.
He slowly got up and made his way to his door, listening for anyone who was awake. Once he was sure no one was up, he made his way down the Hall to the entrance silently.

Making his way to the transporter, he set forth to Gotham. Making his way to Gotham Mall, he realized that the only way in would most likely be through the vents. 
Not bothering to conceal himself, he climbed to the roof, going through the vents as silent as he could and took the fastest route through.

Finally making it inside, Wally slowly made his way towards his destination, the jewelry store.
Right in front of the window, he got a good look at himself through the reflection. His eyes were in goldish green slits, his teeth were that of canines or felines, he had two red cat ears on top of his head, and a matching tail flicking back and forth.
He looked down at his hands and noticed his nails were now about 2-3 inches long and sharp-pointed.

He smiled to himself and scaled the wall towards the vents. When he was right above the cases he dropped on top of one as silent as a cat.
Smiling he reaches out with one nail, making a circular motion on the glass, effectively cutting it.

He takes the glass off and slowly reaches in for his prize. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A feminine voice purrs from the shadows. Wally crouches down in a defensive position claws out and teeth bared.
He hisses at the intruder, "who are you?" He all but growls.
The figure chuckles, soon walking out of the shadows, "better question is, who are you my dear Kitten?"

"Doesn't matter who I am. All I came here for was this and I'll be on my way." He growls out to the intruder.
She chuckles, "funny.. I came for the exact same thing." Deciding the conversation over she flicked her lasso, wrapping it around his hand and yanking him away from the jewel. He flips midair and lands on all fours, then pouncing on her. She didn't expect this to happen, so she was effectively pinned before she got a good look at him.

She gasps, "you were the boy from earlier."
He looks at her with confusion, before lighting up with recognition, "Selina?" He questions, "wait.. You're Catwoman?!"
"Hmm, looks like ya got me red. Now care to tell me what you're doing and how you all of a sudden grew cat ears?" She all but demands. This was her territory after all.

It was like a light switch and he looked around confused.
"It's a long story," He says with a yawn, "mind if I take a catnap?" Not giving her a chance to answer he fell on top of her.
She sighs, pushing him off of her, "looks like he has no control over his actions.. Hmm, I could use that." She looks back down at his snoring figure.

She walks towards the case and getting the jewel out heads on her merry way. What she didn't expect was to pull a wire, setting off the alarms. She sighs and turns to look at the boy she just met earlier.
He really was sweet, plus she could use him to her advantage. With that thought she walked towards him, hoisting him on her shoulder, and heading back to her place.
"You so owe me."

*Present Time*

Wally groans, falling back on the bed with a flop.
So it wasn't a dream.
He hears humming in the other room, that's when the smell hits him.
It smelled like heaven, and not like M'gann's heaven. He jumped off the bed running to the kitchen, at a human pace, obviously.

The moment he made it to the kitchen he saw the one and only Selina Kyle cooking.
He stood there awkwardly before she interrupted his thoughts, "you can go ahead and make you a plate. I don't bite.. Much." He makes his way towards the table, grabbing a plate and stacking as much food as he can.

He pokes around at it for a bit, "I didn't poison it, ya know?" She said with a bit of humor in her voice.
"Why did you bring me here?" He finally asked, straight to the point. Robin would be proud. 
She looks at him with contemplating eyes, "you don't seem like a bad kid. You also didn't look like you were in much control of your actions. I couldn't just leave you there.."
"There's more though, right?" He questions with uncertainty.
She chuckles, "smart boy. I could help you gain control."

He stares with a look of disbelief, "help? You help me? Why? What would you get out of this?" He asks with distrust.
"You're smart. Figure it out," She states leaning back.
He sits there for a couple of seconds, "with me having no control, I'll most likely steal a couple of things like I tried to last night."

"Yep. In the end, I'll get new jewelry and you'll slowly be learning control. It's a win-win situation," She finishes with a smirk.
"That is not a win-win situation and why? Why would I steal stuff? I've never..." He questions defensively.

She sighs, a bit annoyed by his questions, "ever noticed how cats are attracted to shiny things. The same seems to go to you too. Also... Cats take what they want. It's facts right there."
He stares for a bit, "... That is a bunch of bull. Look, thanks for the help last night but I'm leaving.. Shoot what time is it!?"
"It's 9:13-"

"I'm late! I am soo late. I have to go. Thanks for the help and breakfast, but I really have to go!" He yells running towards the door
"Wait!" She yells, he stops with his hand on the door, "you might wanna get rid of.. " She gestures to the cat ears and tail.

He looks at himself in the mirror and focused, slowly the ears and tail retract along with his nails. His teeth and eyes go back to normal. "Oh and think about my offer to help you," She finished.
"How do I know you can help me?" He questions back, distrust obvious in his eyes.
She sighs, "because I know what it's like."

With the confused look he gave her she continued, "look I'll tell you my backstory if you tell me yours. Deal? But think it over. You done know where I live, you know my job. So, therefore, you know how to find me." She finishes with another smirk, taking a bite out of her food. 

He stares for a bit, contemplating her words, "I'll think about it," he all but whispers. He finally leaves, disappearing as silent as a cat and faster than the wind. He decides to take the long way to the mountain. Training can wait, but he definitely decides not to tell the team any of this now.