A Good Laugh

Wally slowly woke up to a throbbing in his head. He pries his eyes open, but closes them with a hiss. 
It was to bright.
He slowly opens them again, getting adjusted to the light.
With a groan he starts to sit up, but he feels cool hands push him back down.
Sitting up with a gasp, he gripped his head when a wave of dizziness hit.
When his vision stopped swimming he looks over to his right.

He comes face to face with a lady with a white face and a black and red outfit.
He backs away when he realized that it was The Harley Quinn.
"Oh! Puddin'! He's awake! Hey hey hey. It's ok. We-er I won't hurt you. You're safe. It's ok."
Wally glances around and noticed he was in a somewhat decent room.

He was dressed in white clothes, that kind of reminded him of a mental hospital, hooked up to all these machines.
He freaks out, thinking they were trying to experiment on him.
He starts ripping all the needles out, but stops when he hears screaming.
"Stop it! Stop! Puddin', he's freaking out!"
"Will you shut up Harley!" And in came the Joker.

Wally took one look at the white skinned clown and started hyperventilating.
"Puddin', I can't get him to calm down!" Screeched Harley, while trying to attempt to calm the ginger down.
"Shh.. It's ok sweetie. Hey, hey... Puddin'!"
"I'm coming Harley!" Screamed Joker, before being able to inject a needle in Wally's neck.

He soon started to become drowsy, which was something because his metabolism really shouldn't allow that.
He slowly leaned into Harley's embrace.
"See Harley.. This is why we kill civilians, not save them." He heard Joker complain.
"But he's just a kid Mista J."
The conversation was getting farther and farther away from him.
Before he fell asleep he muttered one name, "Selina..."

~~~~~~~

"Did ya hear that Mista J. He said 'Selina,'" whispered Harley, as to not disturb the sleeping boy on her shoulder.
"Selina," the Joker mumbled, hand stroking his chin, "isn't that the Cat lady? Doesn't she have a partner-"
They both stopped and stared at one another, before looking at the sleeping redhead.
The Joker grew a feral smile that Harley completely missed.
"Aww, we should return him shouldn't we?"
"Of course. Of course.. But Harley, didn't you say you always wanted a kid?" Questioned Joker, with a sinister smile.

"Well of course Puddin', but not like this.. This is Selina's kid, we should return him."
"Harley, Harley, Harley... This may be your only chance to have a kid.." Chastised Joker, like he was talking to a child.
"My only chance to have a kid?" She questioned with remorse.

"Yes, a shame isn't it?..." He spoke with a pitiful tone.
"Well.... I guess this couldn't hurt. I mean Selina may not even miss him." She spoke with a false smile on her face.
"That's the spirit Harls!" He screamed, "I'll just go get the supplies!"
Once he left the room, Harley pulled out her phone.
Dialing the oh so familiar number.
After the third ring the person picked up, "Red, I need yer help."

*With Selina*

Selina wasn't happy.
She's been trying to contact Wally for the passed three days, but every call went to voicemail.
She hasn't seen him on the news with the Flash or that team of his. She even called Jinx and she didn't know where he was at either.

She called the police and filed a missing report, screw the capes finding out, her Kitten was missing.
Right now she was in a little coffee shop.
Just sitting there.
She couldn't really eat anything. She just felt so empty without her Kitten.
She hated to admit it, but he changed her life for the better.
She didn't realize how lonely she was till that fireball entered her life.

She looks up when she hears a little birds voice enter.
"Look Roy, Wally's missing and it's all my fault."
"How is it your fault? Dick, what did you do?" She glances at them from a distance and notices another redhead. At first glance she would have thought that was Wally, but closer inspection proved her wrong. They both took a seat at the far end of the restaurant.

"Dick whatever happened between you and Wally... I highly doubt it was the cause of his disappearance."
"You don't understand!" He screamed, that a few people turned their head to look. He lowered his voice, "I said things to Wally... Things I shouldn't have...."
"What did you say?" The muscular redhead asked.

"I-" his phone starts to ring.
He instantly answers it, "hello... Yea... Ok... We're on our way." He hangs up and looks at his companion, "Bruce wants to see us."
The other nods his head, before they both got up and left.
On their way passed her table, the redhead slides a note to her.
She waits until their out of sight before looking at it.

I know who you are. Meet me at this roof at midnight.

~RA

RA?

*The Cave*

The moment Red Arrow and Robin walked in they noticed the team all lined up with a few leaguers there.
Believe it or not, Wally was very liked among the Justice League, almost as much as Robin.
"Now, Flash recently came to me with the given information that Wally's parents were in prison." Started Batman.

"Why are his parents in prison, Batman?" Questioned Artemis, her concerned voice filling the silence that had dropped.
Flash took over speaking, "You all know how I went over to Wally's house to talk to him. What I didn't tell you all when I went over to Wally's house was that a young woman answered the door.I asked her about the West's home, but she told me she's been living there for a few months. 

When I asked her about the family that lived there before her she gave this pitied look. She said that from what she heard was that...." He stopped short, choking over his words a bit, "that.. Wally's parents were took to prison for a-abusing their son."
A collective gasp rang through the small crowd.

It couldn't have been possible. The happy go lucky speedster?
Impossible.
"She said the boy was suppose to be took to an orphanage, but was adopted before he could be settled."
"I was able to hack into police files and found that what the woman said was true," started Batman again, "and more, along with photographs. What it doesn't say is who adopted him, where he's staying at recently, school records, etc. It's almost like the person who adopted him doesn't want anyone knowing."
"Or Wally doesn't want people to know..." Whispers Robin.

A silence fell over them as they all began to piece the pieces together.
"Have you tried to track him down?" Questioned Hal Jordan, "come on Bats, we know you put trackers on these kids."
"His comm. Was destroyed in a alley in Gotham."
"Why Gotham?" Interrupted Superboy.
"I-" all of a sudden an alarm started going off on the computer.

Batman instantly went to it, "Wally's phone has been cut on... The location is in Gotham, warehouse 13 by the harbor."
"Do you think it could be Wally?" Questioned M'gann.
"Doubtful, but it would be a start." Spoke Batman, "Red Arrow, Robin, Artemis, Green Lantern, Flash, and myself will go and investigate. The rest of you continue searching in your given hometowns."
With those final words, Batman left with a sweep of his cape. The others following close behind.