A Cat? A Flash?

Wally walked towards Artemis and Roy who looked like they were about to leave. Making his way over to them he goes to open his mouth, but Artemis beat him to it.
"We have to leave Wally. We have a mission."

They stared at him, waiting for a response, all he did was shrug his shoulders.
"Ok, I was about to head out too.. I'll see you guys later?"
Roy sighed and Artemis gave him a hug, "of course Baywatch. Just don't go disappearing again."
"I promise," Roy hugged him next before they both walked away.

He walked towards the others who were silently whispering among themselves.
They stopped once they noticed he was near, "Hey guys... I have to go. It's a family emergency, I'm sorry."
"That's ok, Wally," spoke Nicole, "I hope everything is ok."
Walking away he heard them whispering, 'are they having a lovers spat?' 'I'm positive Isaac was crying.' 'If he hurt my brother-'
He sighed, stupid sensitive hearing. 

~~~~~~~

He made it home in record time, Selina explaining to him how Joker has been on a rampage for the past few days, he saw Harley and Ivy out together, went even crazier, knocked Ivy out, and kidnapped Harley.
Now Ivy was on a rampage herself and hurting, and possibly killing, anyone who got in her way.
Fun.

"Suit up, we're heading out."
"Now?" Asked Wally incredulously, "it's still daylight... Like early daylight. It's only 12!" 
"We need to make sure that Ivy doesn't get caught herself. Now suit up."

Selina walked towards her room, while Wally ran to his. 
Meeting on the roof they looked at each other before nodding their heads. Without a word, Catboy took off to the south side while Catwoman took off north.

~~~~~~~

Hours later and it was nearing 6. Catwoman caught up with Ivy nearly 2 hours ago, but she was so out of it that she attacked her. Batman had to intervene which resulted in a few other leaguers getting involved.

This also caused Catwoman to run away while Ivy got arrested.  
Now Batman was out looking for Catwoman and possibly Catboy, Harley was still missing and Catwoman was hiding which left Catboy the only one looking.

How he loved his life.

What struck him as odd was that the remaining leaguers stayed. Batman never lets other superheroes stay unless it was an emergency.
Eating a slightly melted Popsicle, Catboy sat on the edge of an old oil factory deep in thought. Closing his eyes he let his senses take over. 

He could smell the pollution in the air, the trash that littered the streets, but then that sweet aroma of a bakery nearby hit his nose. His stomach growled, the only thing he ate was the food from the restaurant and this popsicle.  
He continued to listen to his surroundings. A baby crying, car horns, fighting, laughter, an evil cackle, his comm in his ear.

Wait... Evil cackle? His comm.? His comm!
He tapped it, "Catboy here."

"Wally? Thank god! You haven't been answering anybody's calls or texts." Isaac's voice said through the comm.

Wally was momentarily stunned before responding, "huh? Isaac! Oh... Oh, yea. S-sorry... Umm... I had to leave. Sorry. Umm.."

A chuckle entered his ears, "it's ok. Nicole said it was a family emergency..?"

"It actually was! Harley was kidnapped by the Joker."

All he met was silence. "Wally.." He asked slowly, "are you alone? Where's Catwoman? You're not going after him by yourself are you?"

A nervous chuckle answered him, "funny thing... You see, Ivy was going crazy, crazier than usual, and attacked Catwoman. The League got involved so she had to run and Ivy got arrested. I did have orders to contact her if I saw Joker, but now.."
He perked up at the sound of another cackle.