Nowhere

Nighttime was creeping up slowly in Gotham. Many people were trying too hurry up and get inside where it was safe. Others that were still out were the reason said people were trying to make it in. 
In one warehouse sat two guys playing cards.
"We should have taken the deal," Spoke one of them with a cigar hanging from his lips.
The other grunted, "not my decision to make."

Silence filled the space before the other spoke up again, "Yea, but to be completely honest the "leader" is a real idiot. Turning down good offers. And for what!? Absolutely nothing!"
A bang was heard throughout the warehouse, before the man talking was falling on the table.
A bullet in his head.

The other guy stared with wide eyes, before looking over at the source.
"I never liked him anyway," the person with the gun spoke. "Don't forget that without me you all would have nothing... Now, best two out of three." He said pushing the dead body out of the chair and picking up the cards while sitting down.

~~~~~~~~~

Across the warehouse sat Batman, Robin, Artemis, and Red Arrow. Flash was scouting out the perimeter while Green Lantern was scanning for anymore people.
Flash came back within 5 minutes followed by Green Lantern.
"Nobody else is around the building."
"I have 4 heat signatures, but ones starting to go cold." Spoke Green Lantern.
"Three," spoke Batman calmly, looking through his binoculars.
"What?"
"One of them just got shot-" "then he needs a doctor-" "through the head. Immediately killing him."

Flash shut up while shaking his head Green Lantern by his side.
Robin spoke up from between Artemis and Red Arrow.
"I have names. The first guy is known as Adam Johnson. He has been pressed with domestic and sexual assault.." The area they were at dropped 10 degrees. Artemis gasped while Red clenched his fists. Flash was shaking in his boots, literally. Hal was trying to calm him down with no success, while Batman's expression was neutral.

"The second guy is Drake Whinston. He use to work for Penguin. Charged with domestic assault, multiple break ins, and a few bank robberies. He actually has 2 kids and an ex wife."
Artemis snorted, "I wonder why."
He continued, "third is Jordan Grey. The only thing he has is just probation for alcohol... New guy?"
"Dead," spoke Batman.
"Oh.. We-" "someone else just walked in.. Carrying Wally's phone."  Interrupted Batman.

"So they have him?" Flash fearfully asked.
"Most likely," Robin mumbled.
"Then why are we still here!? We need to go in there and get Kid back." Argued Artemis.
Red joined in, "I hate to agree with the replacement... But I agree with the replacement."

"You all need to calm down. This type of behavior is not what Wally needs." Green Lantern tried to diffuse the tension.
Batman sighed before standing up, "you all stay here while Flash, Green Lantern, and I go in and deal with the situation."
"Wait.." Robin spoke up, "you expect us to just stay here? Then why even bring us at all?!"
"In case Wally needs the emotional support," He glared them down, daring them to speak back.

But of course Robin wasn't fazed. "He's our teammate and friend. We have every right to be there-" " which is why you'll stay here. End of discussion." Before they could get another word in Batman jumped from the building, swinging through the warehouse window.
They soon heard screaming from inside, Flash turned to them, "sorry guys."
Then he was gone, Green Lantern following behind.

"We have every right to be in there!" He screamed over the gunshots.
"But Batman ordered us to stay here... What if Wally's traumatized or beaten to death. What if he's d-"
"Don't finish that sentence," Red growled out.
"I'm just being realistic!"

"Well stop! Wally's alive, end of story. We're going in there and looking for him."
Robin screeched, his voice thick with emotion.
"Robin-"
"We're going. We never listened to Batman before. So why listen now?"
They stared at him for a moment, before they noticed the shooting has stopped.
Red looked at him with determination in his eyes, "let's go."

~~~~~~~~

Inside 2 out of 3 of the guys were knocked unconscious. Batman was speaking *cough*threatening*cough* the leader of the 3. Flash was just standing by, somewhat of a good cop bad cop, but he was mad, while Green Lantern had the other 2 tied up.
Just letting Batman do his thing.

Robin, Artemis, and Red Arrow were sneaking around from room to room.
They didn't search long, but they did find a few clothing items from the ahem.. Victims.
"Guys.... Look." Artemis spoke before grabbing a pair of Flash boxers.
"That could be anyone's..." Robin denied.
"I guess..." She spoke with uncertainty

They arrived back where Batman and Flash were. They walked up behind Flash, him giving them a brief glance not even surprised, before turning back to Batman.
"3 nights ago, what were you doing?"
The man, trying to be tough spoke, "what's it to ya?"
Batman growled, grabbing him by the neck and holding him up, before slamming him back on the ground.

The guy moaned in pain, "I was doing a f-few things. Gonna have to be more specific."
Flash ran up holding a picture of Wally, "this boy.. Have you seen him?"
"Hmm... Never seen the kid in my life," he smirked, "but mind telling me what happened to him? He's a cutie."
This time Flash growled, punching him across the face.
"Then why do you have his phone?"
"And his boxers?" Spoke Red from behind them.

They all turned to look at the piece of clothing in his hand.
Flash gasped, running over and ripping them from his hand.
The man laughed from Batman's grip. "And how do you know that's that kids boxers... Unless you saw something you weren't suppose to."

"Just answer the questions!" Screamed Robin, holding a birdarang ready Artemis with a arrow notched.
He chuckled more, "what do I get in return?"
"How about both of your legs." Artemis snarled aiming for his left leg.
"Ooh feisty. Just like the little redhead."
Everyone froze.

"You've seen him..?" Flash asked slowly.
"HA! The kid was a mess when we found him. He was crying his eyes out, snot running down his face. Kid barely put up a fight. Although he did whimper and beg a bit. Mmm, a good begging always gets the job done." The man smiled at his sick thoughts.

".. Th-the job done?" Stuttered Robin.
"Well yea! Me and the boys had a few rounds with him. Although the kid wasn't even tight! You can tell we weren't his first rodeo the fucking whore. HA!"
Robin dropped to his knees. The Flash, in a fit of rage, ripped the guy from Batman. Punching him in every place imaginable, but not enough to knock him out yet.

"WHERE IS HE?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" Flash yelled, pinning him to the wall, spit flying on the man's face.
He whimpered a bit, all of his confidence gone, "w-we lef-ft him-m in the alley we f-found him at. 2-24 elk-k str-street."
Flash punched the guy across the face, instantly knocking him out.
"Batman?"
"That's where the zetatube is. Flash we came out of that alley before arriving here." Batman spoke with remorse.

He glances at Robin who was on his knees sobbing his eyes out. Both Red and Artemis were right beside him, trying to comfort the younger boy. Both were barely holding out themselves.
"You three go home. Rest. We'll take it from here." Batman spoke to them.
"I don't have to listen to you," growled Red, "I'm going to continue looking for Wally, whether you help or not."

"Fine, but at least rest a bit.. And be there for Robin." It was so out of character for The Batman to speak like that, but one look at the Boy Wonder told Roy that he needed him at this moment.
He sighed, "Fine. Come on Rob, Arty let's take you guys home."

He helped both of them up, Robin barely holding himself up from all of the emotions.
"It's all my fault Roy. I did it. I drove him away like this. I-"
"Shh baby bird. It's not your fault." He cooed walking out of the warehouse. He looks up at the rooftops and notices a black female figure run away.
He glances at his phone.
'2 more hours Catwoman.'