RoyBoy

One cold night, Roy Harper, currently Red Arrow, was sitting on top of the tallest building in Gotham. Right across from him in the opposite building, a car lot, a Mob Boss was suppose to be there. He's been following him for 4 days.
His name was Mark DeLancho.
He was selling drugs on the market to teens.
Heroin, cocaine, pot, etc.
It was suppose to start in another hour. He's been sitting there for 3.

Many minutes passed by, but soon enough a van pulled up, then another.
4 boys popped out of each van. 2 each holding a gun.
If he had to guess he'd say they all were about 16-19 years old.
Another 30 minutes passed and a limo finally pulled up. Behind that was a jeep, stacked with weapons.
3 guys stepped out of the limo, 2 with guns.
On the jeep was 4 men with various weapons on them.

Roy smiled to himself.
He loved a challenge.
He stood up and pulled back on his bow, grappling arrow done in place, and fired. He was soon in the building in the rafters.
"Did you bring the stuff?" One of the teenagers asked, much like one would say in a cheesy movie.
"Did you?" The gruff voice of DeLancho said.
He had a cigar freshly lit between his teeth.

All of a sudden the boy with the gun reached into the van, pulling out a briefcase.
"We had to do a lot for this much money."
DeLancho looked at the briefcases before turning to one of his men.
"Search it."

One of the men took the briefcase, opening and closing it.
"It's real Boss." He spoke up.
"Put it in the car," he spoke gruffly.
Roy finally got bored of all the talk and knocked an arrow in. An explosive arrow that is. But before he could fire, one of the henchmen started shooting. Effectively shooting 3 of the boys.

"What the hell are you doing?!" DeLancho yelled, running to his car.
"I saw something! I think the Bats here!"
"You shot them you bastard!" Yelled one of the boys putting pressure over one of the gun wounds.
"Jack! Jack we have to go!" Yelled another, pulling the other up.
"No! NO! He was my brother!" He cried.
DeLancho looked up, "shoot them all!"
"What!? We had a deal!"
"Deals off!"

Shots started firing. Red Arrow knocked an explosive arrow and fired. He shot right in the middle and both the henchmen and remaining boys went flying.
The remaining boys were knocked unconscious while some of the henchmen were back on their feet.
"Who's out there! Show yourself!"
Red smirked before knocking another arrow.
Or maybe 3.

He let loose and knocked the remaining men out too.
He was actually quite disappointed that it wasn't a challenge.
And over the fact that DeLancho got away.
He jumps down and ties everyone up, looking at the boys that were shot.
He sighed, calling the cops and ambulance. He goes over to what was left of the drugs.

Opening up one of the crates he found tons of needles. Heroin.
He picks up a couple, pocketing them.
"I hope you're not taking those for yourself." Spoke an unfamiliar yet familiar voice.
He turns around, arrow knocked and ready to fire. He looks around, but no one was in sight.
"Who's there!?" He yelled out into the night.

Soon a boy clad in a black leather outfit walks out, a mask with cat ears on his head in place.
"Wait... I know you. You're Catboy." Spoke Red Arrow.
"Looks like ya got me Red." He grunted, holding his side.
"What happened?" He questioned, lowering his weapon a bit.
Catboy chuckled, "nothing.. But Red," said person stared, "don't let your guard down."

Soon a boot came out of the dark, kicking him across the head.
He was effectively knocked down and tied up in an instant.
"What the-" a body dropped beside him. He looked over and saw DeLancho beside him, tied and gagged, knocked unconscious. He looks to his other side and sees long heeled boots. Following up he comes face to face with Catwoman holding a briefcase.