Odd

The next morning Wally woke up stiff and sore.
Crawling out of bed he stretched out like the cat he was. Making soft meows and mewls while doing so. Walking out of the kitchen he noticed that it was quiet. A bit too quiet.
He creeps along, but when he reaches the living room he finds a note on the table.

Dear Wally,
I had to run some early errands. Make yourself comfortable (like you haven't already). I'll be back late so no training tonight.
Love Selina

After reading the note Wally decided to get something to eat downtown.
While walking he bumped, quite literally, into a group of people.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Said Wally quickly, helping the closest person to him.
"You better be," Growled one of the boys. Wally stopped to assess the situation.

There were two boys and three girls. One was a blonde haired boy with green eyes. He was fairly tall and built, taller then Wally.
The next was a brunette boy with green streaks running wildly though his hair. He had blue eyes that were just as wild. He was a bit shorter then the first guy, but he was very much built like him.

The next he noticed was a short girl. She had a much permanent scowl on her face. Her hair was pitch black and her eyes looked like they followed.
The next was a slightly taller, blonde girl. She had bright blue eyes with a brighter smile to follow.
The last was a fellow redhead, with matching green eyes much like Wally's. Same size as the blonde.

She wore a smirk, he noticed that she was studying him just like he was them.
"Hmm.. On second thought, I'm not sorry." He all but growled, glaring at the blond boy who spoke.
Said blond boy spoke up, "You better be. You knocked my sister over," he said pointing to the blonde girl who was just smiling at him with what seemed like a knowing smile.

"Isaac, it's ok. He didn't cause any harm," She said with the most quietest yet sweetest voice you could imagine.
The brunette with green streaks laughed a crazy laugh.
"Yea, besides the dude seemed to be in his own little world with his own problems," He said gesturing to his wrist.
He didn't realize his sleeves had rolled up exposing the marks on his skin. He quickly pulled them down, trying not to look embarrassed or ashamed.

The girl with black hair spoke this time, "why would you do that?" Her voice was low and raspy. Something you wouldn't expect from a girl.
"It's none of your business. It's nobody's business," He said with venom in his mouth.
"Hey!" Said the redhead, "she was just curious. Stuff like that hits close to home for some of us," She finished getting quiet near the end.

He looks at them all and notices how close they were. Like they knew everything about each other.
No secrets.
No nothing.
Just.. A family.

"I-" "Why don't you come join us for breakfast!" Said the blonde girl.
"No!" Argued the blond male, Wally glared.
"Sure," He answered with a smirk.
Everyone else smirked at the blond haired boy while he just mumbled to himself.

They all started walking, he noticed people separating themselves so they'll pass.
It was quite odd.
Along the way he learned the blond douche was named Isaac, the brunette with green streaks was Jaxon, the bubbly blonde with knowing eyes was Nicole, the black haired girl was Alex, and the redhead was Willow.

Wally snorted at the last name.
"What's so funny?" She challenged, stopping and getting up in his face, "got a problem with my name?"
"No, no. It's just, my name is Wally. Wally West." He said.
The group stopped along side them and stared at him before bursting out laughing. His ears burned red.