First Time

They finished painting and decorating Selina's room. Wally whistles at how well they've done.
Both he and Selina have paint all over them. They may or may not have gone on an all-out paint war.
"The room looks beautiful Wally," She says with pride in her voice.
The front and back walls were painted a beautiful shade of greenish-blue (I think that's what it is? I have no idea what it's called) with the side walls painted gray.

"Now go get cleaned up, it's training time," She says with a smirk, "and don't worry I done have your outfit picked out

"Now go get cleaned up, it's training time," She says with a smirk, "and don't worry I done have your outfit picked out. Since you are going to be my partner and all."
He looks at her in shock but goes to the bathroom.
Selina smirks, 'this will be fun,' and with that thought, she goes to get their suits.

*Back at the Mountain*

Everyone was running around like headless chickens.
"Where could the idiot have gone!?" Screeched Artemis.
"I don't know. He didn't take the Zeta tube, so he must still be here," States Robin.
"I can't feel his mind anywhere," "And I can't hear him either," Said M'gann and Conner.

Finally, they hear the Zeta beam call out Flash and Batman.
They all freeze.
The moment the two Leaguers arrived they stopped and took one glance around the room before, "he's gone isn't he?" Asked the Flash simply.

The team glanced around nervously, "yes," Says Robin hesitantly.
"It's no surprise really," Says Batman, "you all were keeping a speedster caged. They live for freedom. They live to run."
"That's actually why we came here. Batman finally convinced me, so I came here to give the Kid the ok in leaving and doing missions and patrols again." Explained Flash.

"So, should we look for him or wait until he comes back?" Questions Artemis.
"Give him a day. If he's not back by tomorrow's sunset then look for him,"  Batman soon walks out without a second glance.
"Kid just needs space. He'll come back," With that said Flash was gone in well.. A flash.

*With Wally and Selina*

Wally stepped out of the shower drying his hair. He wraps the towel around him and heads towards the mirror. There was a knock at the door, "for the fastest kid alive you sure are slow," Selina teased.
"I'm just getting out," He yelled back laughing.

"Well good, change into your uniform, it's in the other room. Oh! And change into your kitten form," She said, walking off.
"Not a kitten," He grumbles walking out of the bathroom. He ran to the room, stopping at the foot of the bed. Laying there was his new uniform...

The uniform he was going to steal in.
He sighed but got ready. His whole outfit was leather.
He had a similar mask to Catwoman, but these ears were flexible for movement, allowing his own ears to slide easily in place. He had black combat boots that surprisingly fit. Matter of fact, the whole outfit fit.