Reliving

Walking through the streets of Gotham once more, Wally couldn't help but feel at peace. But his peaceful aura was broken by a wailing baby, a kid with anger issues, and two annoying twins.

Shockingly they all had taken a liking to Wally in the short amount of time they've known him. So every time Jake started crying they instantly handed him over to Wally. 

"We're almost there," Wally sighed with relief when he saw Alex's apartment building, but quickly took notice of the police cars there.
Picking up his pace and dragging Mike behind him he didn't notice Alice and Emily sneaking off to a sketchy guy holding out a lollipop.

"Wait! Wait! Wally!" screeched Mike. Turning around Wally goes to open his mouth when he noticed what the problem was. 
"Where're the twins?" Maybe they knew a shortcut to the building... Highly unlikely.

"They went down through that ally... Some guy was holding out a lollipop." Mike answered quickly. 
"Mike, take Jake inside, and remember not to tell anyone about my identity ok? I'm going after the twins."
He instantly takes off, but not before hearing mike mumbling to bring them home. 

Turning into the ally he didn't instantly see them, but when he did his blood ran cold. 
The man was hovering over the twins, both girls with a lollipop in their mouth, and the man sticking a needle in his arm before grabbing one of the twins to do the same.

Before the needle could pierce their skin Wally let out an animalistic growl, scaring the guy, making him drop the needles.

Glancing behind him the man could only see a shadow and glowing yellow eyes. The shadow smiled, showing off dark fangs before a low growl left his lips. 
"What are you doing to those girls?"
The man stood up and stumbled a bit, "I-I found them laying here. I was just checking to make sure they weren't hurt."

"Hmm... That's sweet." Walking in the shadows he reached the girls, the man now near the other side of the ally. Wally took a step towards the man before something cracked underneath his shoe. 

Glancing at the item on the ground, while simultaneously keeping an eye on the man, he bent down and picked up a needle filled to the brim with who knows what.

"What's this," Wally's voice came out sweet and a bit lucid, causing the man to whimper.
"I-It's not mine!"
Wally spared him a glance before the growl came back, "I never said it was."

In the distance he heard screaming and what sounded like the cops coming. The man took off running, Wally having the urge to go after him, but knew he needed to make sure the twins were ok.
But not before calling out to the man in his happy, lucid voice, "I'll find you~! And that's a promise!"

Once the man was out of sight he bent down towards the girls, cops rounding the corner, before yelling at Wally to step away from the twins. Wally obviously refused and continued making sure they were ok.
"I said-"
"And I made it clear that I wasn't moving! They need help! They've been drugged."

More footsteps and Wally finally turned around to see Alex's parents, Alex, and Willow standing in the group. The moment they all saw the red and black-haired male they ran up to him, ignoring the police's warning to stay away from him. 
"Wally! Are you ok? Are the twins ok? What happened?" Those were the questions that were asked.

Wally having finally calmed down enough to not snap their heads off, turned towards them before whispering if they could talk about this in private another time. 
Seeing this brought up memories he refused to relive, having blocked them away.

His therapist said that that wasn't ok and could hurt him even more, but whatever made the memories, the ghost of the touches and feelings of being dirty go away then he was ok with that.
He finally got up, not sparing anyone a glance and ignoring the cops' calls, and went home. Listening to Willow yell at the cops to leave him alone and help the twins instead.

~~~~~~~

Making it home Wally stormed through the house, ignoring the females and the extra guest they seem to have. Not taking notice of the extra face in the house Wally instantly started talking while making a drink. 

"We're going out tonight. The twins were drugged and nearly raped and I will not let that man get away. I think a visit from Catwoman and Catboy could take care of it since Batman and Robin don't seem to be doing their job."

Breathing heavily he rubbed a hand over his face while getting a drink before noticing the silence. Glancing over to the living room from the kitchen he noticed Ivy with her head in her hands, Harley was making hand slicing motions, while Selina heaved a sigh. Noticing the extra blond Wally choked on his drink.

"Isaac?" 
Isaac sat in stunned silence for a bit before speaking. "Catwoman?" he glanced at Selina before turning back to Wally, "Catboy?... Makes sense."
Wally stood there frozen before breathing out, "what?"

Isaac chuckled before standing and walking towards Wally. "It makes sense. All of a sudden there's a new villain in town and ironically a new person in Gotham at the same time... Plus the purring."

By the end he was right in front of Wally, wearing a Cheshire-like grin, that Wally was admittedly proud of.
Gulping he responded, "and you're not scared? Mad or upset that I didn't tell you? You're not going to tell the others?"

Isaac chuckled before bringing Wally into a hug, taking notice of the others pale and queasy expression, the one he wore even before walking through the door.
"Of course not. Why should I be and it's not my secret to tell. We've all done some pretty bad things. Heck some of us still do. But that doesn't matter to us... To me. This doesn't change anything Wally so don't think it does."

Wally sucked in a breath before slowly releasing it while letting go of Isaac. Both of them chose to ignore the tears in Wally's eyes, but the small grin said enough. 
"Now... What was that earlier about Catboy and Catwoman going out tonight?"

At the mention of it, Wally's expression went dark once more while Isaac led him over to the gossiping females. 
Taking one look at his murderous face the girls frowned.
"Alright, who's ass are we beatin'? Should I bring my good bat?" Asked Harley.
Wally gave her a serious look, "yes." Then proceeded to retail the past events.