Chapter 39: The Secrets We Keep

Thank you so much BlueRose_712 for making an amazing fanart cover for this book. Guys, if you haven't checked out her stories, you are missing out big time! Read them right jow and you won't be disappointed! Thank you so much!!

 Guys, if you haven't checked out her stories, you are missing out big time! Read them right jow and you won't be disappointed! Thank you so much!!

Rosalyn's POV

I was sitting in the dining hall of the Blackwood's Mansion when I heard the sound of a car approaching. A few minutes later, Aurora and Stella returned.

"What's all this about?" Stella asked.

"I realized that I should give y'all a second chance, but only on one condition. You people have to come clean- no more keeping us in the dark." I glanced at the others in the room.

"Okay... but can we change?" Stella said, motioning at her dusty clothes which she had been wearing.

"That can wait, but this can't. I'll go first, since it was my idea," I said, stepping forward. "For those of you who don't know, I am a witch of the Valerian Bloodline and am a rose quartz attuned, which I suppose, was the same case with your mother." The Blackwoods nodded.

"What is so special about being a rose quartz attuned anyways?" Stella said.

"Being a rose quatz att, I have the power to kill their father, the very first vampire."

"That is so... badass. Aurora, you better explain me all this stuff soon." Aurora agreed.

"That's all I have to say," I stepped back.

Silence washed over the six of us for sometime, after which, Stella stepped forward.

"I have something to say. This won't be as important to you all I guess, but it is to me. I needed to clarify one thing," she inhaled a deep breath. "Over the past month, I have been acting like a spoilt brat, a bitch if you ask me- despising the ones who were once my friends, treating them like trash! This is not who I am, and I feel ashamed of myself. I decided to change myself just because Rose would possibly not be in a condition to rule the school. Perhaps I felt that I had suffered too much, and that is how the Stella you see right now, was born. Initially, I felt like everything was finally going to be right, but in that rush for popularity and fame, I lost the one thing that I once valued the most- friendship. Now as I think about it, I feel all I did was wrong to each one of you. I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me for every evil I inflicted on you," she said, her head hung low.

"Aw Stella. You don't have to be sorry about anything," I said, stepping forward and embracing her in a warm hug.

"She's right. We understand you. In the end, the most important thing is that we are together," Kristen said.

"You guys," Stella rubbed off a tear from her eye and joined us in a bear hug, like we used to do as children.

"You muffins are so sweet!" Aurora exclaimed.