Chapter 1

Only 23 with a money tree

Good words right there Drizzy. Definitely described me. Im well off for most people my age, but lord knows I aint Beyonce rich or none of that lol.

" please tell me you guys stocked all the tables with champagne?!" I asked one of the organizers at Emerald Lounge.

The small girl nodded before scurrying off to take care of some other random detail.

I swear this always happened, I planned the parties to a T and some shit always went wrong last minute.

Tonight I was the planner for After Party of Wiz Khalifa tour after his show tonight in Miami and for some reason my dj was late!

"Where the hell is he?" I said out loud to myself. I looked down at my watch which showed it was already 12:15. Doors opened in 15 minutes and DJ O'Brien still wasnt here.

I let out a long sigh.

"Mikaila his here!" I heard the club promoter say. I spun around to see the dj speed walking towards the booth.

"Thank you jesus" I said feeling like the world was off my shoulders.

Less than 5 minutes later the music was blasting and everything was set.

I peeked out the glass doors and saw the line stretching arounf the corner.

"You got the vip guest list right Tao?" I questioned the security.

"Yes maam," he chuckled, " and you need to chill"

I looked up at him.

He smiled, " you asked me that bout 10 times already...in the last hour"

I smiled realising how overly cautious I was but I guess thats why I was one of the best celebrity party planners in The city.

"Aight, imma go freshen up before these doors open" I said back to Tao, as he gave me a reassuring smile and nod.

***************

1 hour later

The club was packed to capacity and things were on one thousandddd. Everybody seemed to be having a good time as I made my rounds mingling with a few.

"Mikaila, you need to stop by Toronto and organise ya boy," drake said to me over the music.

I smiled," I would if you quit asking me to put together a party for you in October...you know I dont like the cold Aubrey!"

He laughed, " I swear youre the only person I let call me Aubrey outside my mother's house"

After more small talk with Meek Mill and Lala, I went up to the balcony to take in the entire scene.

"Miky!!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I looked over to the stairs to see my girl Dawn making her way up.

I hugged her when she finally got to the top.

"What the hell you doing up here girl?! Youre party is lit!" She exclaimed

I laughed, " I was just looking around ya know me..."

"Fuck yea I do," she rolled her eyes playfully, " you prolly up here making sure nothing goes wrong ms hawk eye"

I shrugged guiltily.

"Girl you need to relax! Shit came together well...as always!" She said opening her arms gesturing at the crowd

"Now, its time to let loose! Lets go to the bar and get a few drinks" dawn said yanking me towards the staircase.

"A few?!" I protested, " dawn you know im still working"

"Aight aight....maybe just one. Or three" she grinned as I chuckled and followed her.

*************

Ok its short and simple for now. Im still trying find someone to play the Mikaela character lol. Im searching for someone 'I like' I guess...so maybe a pic of her ib the next chapter. If I find someone by then