Chapter (I forgot what # I stopped on lol)

August Pov

The following morning

I swear this broad was trippin until I saw how unbothered she really was by the fact of this dna test being done.

"So how long fa da results? " I asked afterwards.

"9 Days," the doctor said to me.

"You can just send him the results. I have a flight to catch," Mikaela said not interested in the situation.

"And what happens when I get em?" I raised an eyebrow at her

"You might wanna save that unknown # that was tryna call you before then, is all" Her friend Dawn threw at me as they left.

I sucked my teeth a little, but decided on saving it anyway.

*********

As we made our way through Miami on our way home Dawn's phone rang.

"Nigga what!" She shouted into the line as I drove.

"I told you I was outta town for a few. Dont call me with no attitude now Jermaine!" She went on.

Jermaine was Dawn's boyfriend. If you could call what they had a relationship. I swear they were always screaming down each other's throats but never broke up so something mustve been working fine.

"No im with Miky. And dont come over my place til about 8 tonight cuz my ass is tired. Im gonna take a nap" she finished

"Boy bye!" She said sucking her teeth at her phone.

"J says hi btw," she said calmly. I laughed a bit.

*************

9 days later. AUGUST

I was in Cleveland after my show and headed back to my hotel room with a fine lil brown skinned broad and her also fine ass friend.

They were working on my boy...yeah at once- til they started to argue over a nigga.

"Move over Latoya,"

"No youre hogging all his tip!"

"Bitch please! Youre sloppy ass tongue is all over him"

"Hol up now ladies...yall can share now cant ya?" I said placing my hands in either of em hair.

They nodded for me before one sucked mr classy and the other my sack.

I leaned back under the double pleasure when my phone vibrated.

I looked over at it seeing it was an email....from the clinic.

Your E-results as requested are now available.

I sat up. "Uhh ladies yall gon have to go"

"What?!!" They both whined.

I stood up and pulled up my boxers.

"Sorry shit came up," I said opening da door for em.

The ladies were salty as fuck but I didnt give two flyin fucks. As soon as I locked ma door I headed for my laptop.

I signed in with the secure password the email gave me, as my heart beat 100 times faster.

I read through every last detail before I for the first time froze, with a complete lack of words. Coulda sworn a nigga brain had stopped.

"Fuck" I finally managed to get out as I called sneak over to ma room.

*******

"Nigga those broads said you kicked they asses out. Whats up." He asked as I unlocked da door for him.