chapter 4

"Well hell-hoeee" I heard Dawn say as I made my way to my apartment. We lived on the same floor at the Lex on Ocean Drive.

"Not in the mood now" I said fumbling to find my keys in my clutch.

"Nonsense! Time for those details," she said pushing me into my living room as soon as I unlocked the door.

I plopped down on the couch as she went to the kitchen

"First off ..is he really that big??" Dawn questioned me.

"Nah bitch first off...how could you let me do that?" I whined

"Let you? Girl I tried stopping you, but your ass was too into August to care. "

She said handing me some aspirin and a glass of water.

"Into him?! I was drunk!" I said looking down at the pills. Lord knows I cant swallow pills for shit. I contemplated for a second before chewing on them and chugging down the water.

"Blehhh" I said at the taste of them

"Into him, drunk. Whats the difference! Point is u wanted the D...so you went for it." She said handing me the glass of orange juice.

Dawn knew I couldn't swallow them so always backed me up with juice or something to get the nasty taste of the pills out my mouth.

"Now as I said. How was it?" She grinned at me.

"Honestly I dont remember shit bout last night" I said leaning back.

"Da fuck?! " she shouted

"Whattt??" I asked a little confused

"How you gon have sex with fine ass August Alsina and not remember? ?" She said disappointed.

" I dont know! Teaches you to not to let me mix tequila, Hennessey and ciroc," I said to her.

We both layed back into the couch in silence.

"Maybe I cant remember cuz he wasnt all that good," I chuckled. Dawn joined in laughing too.

*****************

Aug Pov

"Yung can I have yo pack of peanuts," Sneak asked me as I scrolled through my phone.

I tossed him da extra pack of nuts da flight attendant had given me.

"Bitch aint even offer me nun. Gave u two packs cuz she a groupie," he shook his head while opening the bag.

I smirked, "you salty or nah?"

He sucked his teeth. "But if I was you I would hit dat...she fine ad fuck"

"Naww im straight, " I said continuing to scroll through Twitter.

T laughed. "After the broad last night im sure you are"

"What broad?" Sneak asked confused

"Chick I met at da club, McKenzie or sumn"

"Ion remember you wit no broad doe," he asked with a frown

"Thats cause u was wasted and high," T chuckled

"Aint wiz say she was the party planner?" T asked flipping through one of em magazines

I nodded, "yeah...celeb party planner"

"Pretty girl," he said.

I dismissed the thought of the girl last night...dont get a nigga wrong, da sex was pretty fuckin good but i had a show in Montreal to prepare fa so fun and games were on pause, back to my grind.

*********

Dawn in the mm