Chapter 21

This chappie goes out to @QueenQua1990 cause she such a fan lol. Not to take away from anyone else, because I appreciate everyone of yall that reads/votes/comments on my story *dj khaled voice* you da best! Lol

*************

August

That morning I picked up Mikaela from her hotel room and headed for da doctor's.

"I hope this doctor is as good as you says he is, because my doctor back in MiamI was exceptional. " she said with her arms folded across her chest

I smirked at her but didnt say a word. As we sat in the waiting room her phone rang.

"Hey boo!" She said lookin Into da screen, I frowned at her and she mustve noticed.

"Its Dawn, " she said turning da screen so I could see Dawn on face time, still with her hair wrap on. I continued to frown

"Would you fix that damn frown on your face nigga. You took my girl here away from me so I got no choice but to face time yall at the appointment " dawn said

"Youre stayin on for da entire appointment? " I said finding that weird

"Well arent you smarter than a fifth grader! " She said sarcastically before biting down on an apple, " where is this doctor anyway its 8:45"

"Mr Alsina, we're ready for you two" a blonde woman came to the waiting room and said

"Ready for the THREE of us " Dawn shouted from the phone. I rolled ma eyes

"Oh my bad, the three of you," she said smiling down at da phone. Was this broad really entertainin someone over face time?

Mikaela and I stepped into the doctor's office. I made ma self comfortable as usual and sat in a chair right next to Mikaela

"Where is he?" She said softly growin impatient after a minute or two.

"Good Morning Mr Alsina, Ms.Montgomery and my assistant says we also have a third party on the line?" The doctor walked out from the back room saying.

I looked over at Mikaela to see her body tense up and her eyes fixed on da doctor as he came into our view.

"Good good morning, " she managed to say...was more of a whisper doe. He flashed her a smile and shook ma hand, before lookin down at Mikaela's phone.

She was still starin at da nigga. "Oh...right, this is my friend dawn" she blurted out bringin her twitching hand wit da phone up to his eye level.

"Pleasure to meet you ms.Dawn" he said to her but I heard nothin back from da phone.

I leaned forward to see Dawn also at a loss for words,  wit her mouth tryna say somethin.

I chuckled to ma self. These ladies were crushin hard on dis Doctor.

"Alright so my name is Dr. Michael Young and I'll be your obgyn for the next 2 week period.'

Mikaela swallowed hard and nodded.

"Now dr.Xavier in Miami already sent me your medical files so no need to examine you again. I just wanted to get acquainted with both of you, and I will fly out to New York for your only real follow up then" he said .

"Only one visit?" I heard Dawn whine over the phone.

Dr Young smiled at her, " yes miss Dawn."

"Damn" I heard her say softly.

"Okay. So no need to keep you guys any longer. I'll see you in New York on the 26th" he finished.

I stood up but Mikaela was still seated.