Chapter 24

"Throw it back to me baby!" She coaxed me with a smile.

I looked down at the beach ball in my tiny hands before tossing it to her.

She giggled as she caught it, " good job Miky!"

She gently threw it back to me as I caught it. We were all smiles until....her smile faded.

"Miky," she whispered as she touched her cheek and looked at me.

Then it started....her face slowly began to distort, as if melting away.

I could hear myself panting out of fear as this strange heat surrounded me.

"No no" I shook my head saying, as she slowly melted away in front of me.

"No!" I shouted, jolting myself out of the nightmare.

T looked down at me with a worried look, " are you ok monty?"

I took a deep breath realising I had fallen asleep on the lounge chair at the club for August's after party tonight.

"Im fine, just a bad dream" I said with a sigh.

"Oh. I heard its common with pregnant women to have nightmares from time to time" he said softly patting me on my back.

I eyed T, "really?" I asked a little amused that he knew this

"Yeah...and actually I just been reading all these damn books Yung keeps buyin about pregnancy and babies," we both chuckled at the fact.

"Did the truck with the alcohol arrive as yet?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"Yeah. Delivered everything about 15 mins ago." He told me

"Good. Guess we're all set for tonight then," I said before standing up off the couch.

"Bout time...cause my ass is hungry as fuckkk" T said rubbing his stomach

I chuckled, " tell me about it"

"You wanna pick up some food on our way back to the hotel?" He asked

"Nah..." I brushed the idea off as a delivery man walked up to one of the club securities at the entrance.

T frowned and followed me, "thought you was hungry? "

"Oh I am..." I smiled menacingly before taking the plastic bag from the security.

"See....I took the liberty to order myself some food that I actually will eat," I told him walking back to the bar counter.

T continued frowning as I opened up the bag, then the plastic container containing steak, mashed potatoes and garden salad.

" I shouldve known," he stale faced me when he saw the steak.

"Yeah cause I want to have my steak....and eat it too," I said forking up some food and chewing on it loudly to spite T.

"Now you can go tell August I had some of that salad he recommended last night, " I winked at T who just shook his head and smiled at me.

"No wonder you and my goon butt heads so often, yall are two stubborn assed folk," he chuckled before turning away.

***************

That night

August

"Now lets turn da fuck up in this bitch!" I yelled over the mic. The party was underway and again, Mikaela had managed to put together a bomb ass after party-even better than da last.