♣Picnic♣

Requested by Usagi_HimeSama

Enjoy Reading!!

BoyXShinobu
(You are a pillar, you can choose your own element♥)

◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢

You we're humming to yourself, in hopes of finding Shinobu. You wanted to speak about the Kamado siblings, you we're in awe when the boy used his forehead against Sanemi. You almost laughed, if it wasn't for Shinobu calming you down, you would've been crushed right now.

You sweatdropped at the thought but shrugged it off nonetheless. You kept walking until you bumped into someone. "I'm so sorr―" You stopped yourself from speaking after seeing the person you bumped into, it was Kanao, Shinobu's adopted little sister.

You stood up taking your hand out for her. She gratefully took it, bowed politely then left. She left you there dumbfounded and confused.

'The hell... she's a weird one I'll admit... she doesn't even speak.. she didn't gave me Shinobu's coordinates.. tch I guess this will longer than anticipated.. '
You sighed tiredly as you continued your journey to find your Insect Pillar friend.

❈◈❈

You we're again, scouting the premises just to look for Shinobu. You also weren't quite familiar with the house layout but you managed quite well. "Shinobu where are you.." You muttered quite annoyingly since you've been inside her house for 3hours, it made you crazy a little bit.

The more you searched, the more tired you get. You also noticed that you kept going back to the same room, over and over again. This was ticking you off so you snapped.

"SHINOBU WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??!!"

You lost your cool with steams coming out from your ears, face burning red along with big tick marks. You didn't like this side of Shinobu, where she would tease you or prank you for the whole freaking day.

"Umm... shouting isn't allowed here in the halls. You might disturbed other patients." A soft voice entered your eardrums making you swiftly whip your head behind you. You thought that it was Shinobu's tsugoku, Kanao.
But the person you saw was unexpected.

It was one of the girls that helped Aoi with chores and more, you crouched down to her level and spoke.

"I'm sorry, I'm just angry that's all.. " She looked at you with sympathetic eyes and took out a box. "If your looking for Shinobu-san, she's at the forest near the river. Also, take this with you." She then left making you dumbfounded.

'Everyone's an oddball around here each time I visit, that includes Shinobu but I'd rather not say it cause she might... nevermind.'

You followed the girls direction and went to the forest, luckily you knew where that was. Once arriving you saw something serendipitous. There you saw a flower patterned blanket laid down the soft grass, near the clear water. You saw many different types of food, foods that only Shinobu would like.

"BOO!!"

"OH SWEET MAMA JESUS!!"

You yelled abruptly as the person who scared you laughed. You we're pissed off, extremely pissed.