¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•𝕰𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖊•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

˜”*°•ಌ ʚϊɞ 𝔄𝔫𝔶𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ʚϊɞ ಌ•°*”˜

●❀●❝When I'm with you, everything is perfect❞°°°(Y/N) (L/N), the (BreathStyle) demon slayer was known to be the most emotionless demon slayer on the corps

When I'm with you, everything is perfect❞
°
°
°
(Y/N) (L/N), the (BreathStyle) demon slayer was known to be the most emotionless demon slayer on the corps.
Even if people tried their best to make her laugh, she would never laugh nor smile.

So they lost hope. Until a certain burgundy haired boy heard about this, he was determined to make (Y/N) smile.

°●❀●°

As the burgundy haired boy walks around the butterfly estate, he spotted a familiar (H/C) female by the engawa.

Isn't that.. (Y/N)-san?
If so, this is a big start!

He happily scurried over to your side, a supposed brilliant plan on his mind.
As he approached, you turned your head over to see him smiling widely at you.
"Kon'nichiwa, (Y/N)-san!"
You hummed and looked forward to the peaceful scenery before you.

"What are you doing out here, (Y/N)-san?"
You heard Tanjiro ask, dazzled on why will you look at a distance without anything interesting put into it.
"Just enjoying the peace created by this scenery, how about you?"

Your voice spoke emotionlessly to him, making him shiver slightly.
"N-nothing in particular! I was just curious as to why you're here by yourself.."
He sheepishly scratched the back of head.
You hummed once more, and just stared into space.

As you we're distracted, the burgundy haired boy began his plan.
"Ne, (Y/N)-san, I have a joke."
You looked at him over your shoulder, a dull expression on your eyes.

"I broke my finger last week, on the other hand, I'm okay!" He smiled, hoping that you would laugh. "That was..."

He waited, a nervous wreck.

"Corny.. really corny.."

He imagined his heart pierced, a sad expression on his face.
"You're mean, (Y/N)-san.."

"I know that, don't tell me twice."

He slumped and just thought of another plan. Unexpectedly, a bird landed on his hair, catching yours and Tanjiro's attention.
"Hi little fella!"
He greeted and reached out to pet the bird, but it left. Making Tanjiro pout slightly.

Then he ruffled his hair out of frustration before feeling something gooey on his head. He took his hand and expect it, he had bad luck because the bird just pooped on him. He wasn't the type of person who would get mad or he wouldn't really mind at all.

But today, the water system was broken and would possibly take weeks. Plus, his hair is gonna stink if he doesn't wash it off.
The Demon slayers wasn't allowed to get water from the rivers because they we're using it for many other things.

So he panicked.

"Oh no! My hair's gonna stink all week! Its also gonna get really stick and gooey!"

Unbeknowst to him, an audible laugh was heard near him. He looked around and saw no one, that is until he looked at you.
You we're smiling and laughing, barely even enable to contain it.

He took moments before pointing a finger at you. "Yay! (Y/N)-san laughed!"

You coughed and tried to regain your composure. It seemed that you would laugh at other people's misery.

❲Hehe like me...❳

"I guess you did, Tanjiro.. "

You smiled,

"I guess you finally did it."

┣┓웃┏♨❤♨┑유┏┥
𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙: 577

𝕳𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖞𝖆'𝖑𝖑 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙.
𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊ლ(o◡oლ)

cyclops005