❀HeadCannons 『What are they like』❀

Enjoy Reading!!

❋◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤❋

Tanjirō

He would the most innocent and the most caring boyfriend, he's protective too. He would always treat you like a gentlemen and would always be there to comfort you. He is always patient with you even if you two are in a argument.

He would never forget to show affection whenever he sees you. And when you need help, he would be the one to help you. When he's out on a mission, he trusts you to take care of his sister, Nezuko.

And whenever he comes back from a mission, he would always bring souvenirs for you and Nezuko.

Zenitsu

He'd be very clingy towards you, which you find adorable. He would hug you always and glare at someone that is checking you out.

He would whine to you and you would always discipline him. Despite that, he could also be very scary and overprotective. He would try his best to look tough but ends up cowering behind you. He's also very sweet like bringing you chocolates or brings you to a wonderful place where you two could cuddle. You would thank him making him blush 50 shades of red, which find cute.

Inosuke

He would be clueless to relationships but tries his best to make you happy. Despite him being loud and braggy, you love him to the very bottom of your heart. Sometimes, he would take off his mask and smile gently at you, which makes your love for him grow.

And since he was raised in a mountain, this would make your camping trips very awesome. He would teach you and explore the whole forest, even if it's scary. In the end, he would take you on a high mountain and enjoy the stars that shine during the night.

Giyū

He would mostly be the most flustered but cute boyfriend you had seen. He would look away when you compliment him, secretly smiling and blushing. It would be you who would always say, ❝I love you.❞ which makes him giddy and happy.

It would be quite rare to hear him say, ❝I love you.❞ since he rarely opens up. He would cook breakfast every morning if you can or can't wake up early. And when he has a mission, he would come back quickly after he finished and cuddle with you.

Genya

He would most likely blush whenever you would smile infront of him. He would always act tough around you when talking to somebody else, but when your alone, he becomes a tsundere which you thought was cute.

He would peck you on the lips whenever you woke up and approach him. He would yell at you whenever he sees you hurt or bruised which led to an argument. But he would apologize for his rude behaviour after a couple of minutes later.

Shinobu

She would mostly be very caring, gentle and sweetest girlfriend you could've asked for. She would flash you a smile whenever you encounter one another. She trusts you to take over her role at the Butterfly Estate when she's out on a mission.

She would give you, your favorite food everyday and she wouldn't mind. If you got hurt, she would always be the one to heal you and put you to your room. Sometimes, she allows you to take her butterfly hairpin and lets you comb her black hair.

✤❆ー❃ー❆✤

Word Count: 567
Please tell me who you want me to put into the headcannons.
I won't mind💞💞