❂You haven't changed❂

Requested by @quinnkyu

Enjoy Reading!!

Warning | If you don't know the demons names.

TanjiroxDem!Reader
✖∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼≈∼✖

"FIGHT ME!!" A rather obnoxious voice rang throughout the whole butterfly estate, making everyone − including Shinobu − very annoyed and curious, though they already knew who or why that voice shouted.

"Inosuke! You'll disturb everyon−" The boar headed man only shoved the poor burgundy haired boy aside and continued shouting, annoying everyone even more. Shinobu had even thought of leaving her office, just to make Inosuke shut up.

"FIGHT ME!!" This time, it was Zenitsu's time to scold the boar man. "Hey pig face, shut up will ya?! You're so loud, it feels like my eardrums are gonna burst soon!!" Silence overtook, a deadpanned look on Inosuke's hat.

"Pfft- HAHAAAHAHAAHAAHAAH!!!!" He had to clutch his stomach, to reduce the pain that was bubbling from laughing too hard. "THEN GO AHEAD AND MAKE THEM BURST!!!" Shinobu's irritation grew and she knew, she had to take action and stop the boar headed man.

"Why you-?!!"

"Moshi moshi~!"A gentle yet sickening voice called out from behind the gang, giving a very deadly aura from behind her sweet smile. "Ara ara~, what do we have here!" She began walking towards the boys, who backed away − except Inosuke − from the frightening Kochō.

"Haha! You're finally out, bug face!! Now fight me!!" Let's say that Inosuke barely managed to survive the terrifying torture, Shinobu had set up.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"Inosuke, becareful with you're words next time. You barely escaped Shinobu-san's torture." Tanjiro scolded, earning a scoff from the pikachu-alike. "Maybe it's better if he didn't survive.." He sulked while tending the unconscious boar headed man.

And as the dou converse about what had happen during they're past adventures, Zenitsu heard some weird jumping and running sounds, from the west. He asked Tanjiro to investigate while he keeps a look out on the estate.

The burgundy haired male agreed and head out, thinking of any strategies of killing this demon quietly, it was assassination, perhaps. As Tanjiro moved hastly through the dim light the moon provided, the demon, who had been running all night, came to an abrupt stop and rested on a tree branch.

When Tanjiro approached his target, he couldn't help but feel quite familiar with the presence the demon gave him. But time is essence, and he needed to take down this demon before it leaves or else it would eat many more poor souls. And as he moved, he quietly climbed a tree, and once reaching it's peak, he unaheathed his sword and prepared for an attack.

But the attack never came, as he stared at the sleeping demon's figure shockingly. He almost dropped his sword from his grasp if it weren't for his natural instincts to grab it quickly.
His attentiveness was taught by none other than, Muichiro Tokito himself.

He would come by and thank the young pillar, but that was after what he will do to the demon infront of him, or should I say demoness.

"(Name).." He sheathed his sword back to it's rightful place and covered his mouth. He was in a state of shock. Sure he knew that his female bestfriend, (Name) wasn't going to get involed in a such drastic fight between demons and humans, he even promised to her that he will protect her no matter what, but now, he had to kill her.

"I can't.... I really can't.." He muttered, loud enough for the sleeping demon to wake up and look at her soon to be killer. "Tan.. jiro?" The said male's eyes widen in shock, due to this, he lost his balance and fall of the branch he was currently crouching on. He braced himself for the impact but, it never came. Instead, he heard a groan beneath him as he met with the ground.

He immediately got off the demon and stared at her with wide eyes.
"I never expected you to become a demon slayer Tanjiro, but still, you're still as cute as before!" You complimented, he clutched his sword and never said a word, making you worry.

"I know that I had been turned into a demon, but I never ate a single human. That would be cannibalism." You smiled at him, despite you're unsual figure, you still had that sunny and happy attitude of yours. He smiled back, and relaxed his posture.

"Well, how about we talk while we wait for the sun, yeah?" The burgundy haired boy nodded and sat on the cold floor. You followed suit.

◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆

"Ehh, so you we're practically gonna pounce on me, that's rude." You joked and hitted him playfully on the shoulder. "I'm sorry but, you we're running and jumping around right? Why we're you doing that, (Name)?" You sigh and stood up, a frightened look on you're face.

"I saw a white haired man, with lots of scars on his body, killing tons of demon. So of course, I got scared and ran." Tanjiro chuckled nervously, as he imagined the certain wind pillar slaying tons of demon. "Ahh, I miss the old times." You cooed and pinched Tanjiro's cheeks, causing for him to blush. "Me too.."

And as time passes on, you two laughed and joked about you're past when you were both living happily during you're childhood. Unfortunately, you had to leave.
"It was nice meeting you again, Tanjiro." He nodded in agreement, and smiled warmly, causing you to tear up a bit.

"I'm gonna miss you, ya know." He nodded again, making you smile confidently, and embraced him. "It's nice to know.."

"Nice to know what?"

You pulled away and kissed him on his cheeks, grinning for ear to ear, you jumped and landed smoothly on a branch.

"It's nice to know that you haven't changed, even since we were little!!"

"Likewise, (Name)!!"

✳✲✱✳✲✱✳✲✱✳✲✱✳✲✱✳✲✱✳

Word Count: 971

『A/N: If you're wondering on how reader-chan remembers being human, she saw a few humans playing and stuff and she remembered. You're special, reader-chan(≧▽≦)』

Anyways, cya on the next chapter. Sorry for not updating much.

柚木普
美代子響