💞Possible..💞

Requested by @shingli

Enjoy Reading!!

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Is it possible for a demon to love a human??

Is it possible to protect a mere human from hundreds of demons, trying to devour it??

Is it even possible for the strongest demon alive, to protect and love a mere human who had captured his heart??

⊰⊱꧁(◕ܫ◕)꧂⊰⊱

"(Name), just comeback before noon!"
Your mom warned you as you grabbed the tray full of delicious homemade cookies, preparing to embark from the isolated area in the town where your family's bakery was built.

"Hai, hai~! I will, don't worry!"
You stepped outside and immediatly, went on your way, praying that many people would buy your treats.

Your family was a very happy family before your dad died because of cancer, which led your mom to work half of her day in the bakery, cooking and trying out new recipes.

Unfortunately, your younger (Sis/Bro) was sick, and your mom didn't have any money, which led you to a decision to help your mom and deliver all of the goods to the nearby villages.

Please.. just a little bit will be enough for my (Sis/Bro)'s medicine..

And in a few minutes, you had arrive at the town you where headed.
You put your most beautiful smile and walked towards the streets, your (Colour) yukata swaying back and forth graciously.

"Cookies! Who wants some freshly baked cookies, it's only for 20¥!"
Many children rushed to you, hands full of money. Some are the certain amount, some are low, and some are even several more.

You turned to them and smiled prettily.

"Hi there! How many would you want?"

ʕ•ٹ•ʔ

You sighed as you had finally finished selling all of the cookies until none was left. Fortunately, you had enough for your (Sis/Bro)'s medicine.

The thought of your sick sibling ached your heart, a huge guilt washing over your heart, blaming yourself at his own sickness.

Unfortunately, noon was coming up, and it takes more than 1 hour to arrive back at your house.
Debating whether you should stay and rent a inn or be brave and head home despite scary atmosphere.

I guess I can stay here, I do have enough money for one... but where is the inn's in this town??

You thought as your (Colour) eyes wandered through the streets, looking for something that looks like an inn.
You wandered to God-Knows-Where and asked multiple shop's, thought there answer's were the same.

"The inn in this town is near
(Random Street), they have some ponds there so you'll find it easily."

The old lady gave you the direction, but you didn't know where (Random Street)'s was, and it would quite embarrassing if you asked her where that place was.

So you gave her your thanks and left,  carelessly wandering through the fields of flowers, feeling the gentle breeze against your delicate form.

"Ahh, I wish I could sleep here. It's so refreshing yet scary."
You streched your arms, letting your sore muscles loose and gave you comfort.

"You can, but you'll have to be wary of your surroundings. Demons might come and kill you."
A deep and gentle yet menancing voice called out from behind you, making you yelp and flinch.

Turning, you were met with scarlet red eyes staring you down, scaring you.
You step back slightly, increasing the gap between you two.

"Oh okay, I was just out for fresh air."
You chuckled sheelishly, tightly gripping onto you're (Colour) kimono.
"Still, you need to becareful."
He sounded like a mother, your's to be precise.

You nodded and turned away from his gaze, your (Colour) orbs met the dark sky, full of twinkling little stars.
You inwardly smiled as you turned back at him, with the beautiful  smile you had.

"It was nice meeting you sir!I'll get going now!"
You ran, you're upper body slightly turned to wave at him.

When you're figure was gone, he put his right hand on his heart, that was thumping ever so loudly.
He sighed heavily and turned around.

"Is it even possible to love you despite being different species?"

Bonus

"MUZAN!!"
The said man smirked as he left you alone in the living room, fuming over how he won at a single game of shogi.

"I WILL WIN NEXT TIME, YOU IDIOT!!"

He smiled and continue to where he was going.

"I guess it was possible.."

╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑
Word Count:801

I have finally updated, I am very sorry for this long wait!!

It seems that my school problem has increased.. (Today was my Exam..)
It was easy but, having my teacher angry is not good.

I really hope you understand!

I'll repay you guys😅😭

Bye, see you at the next chapter💞💞

響悪魔