⌘Ħɛα∂cαииσи⌘ ❮Ǥιяℓ Ѵɛя.❯

💞 : 愛 :💞

✧🅶🅸🆁🅻🆂 🅲🅰🅽 🅻🅾🆅🅴 🅾🆃🅷🅴🆁 🅶🅸🆁🅻🆂 🆃🅾🅾¡¡✧−−−−♥Nezuko♥She'd be full of "Mhmm's" and in sometime, you nicknamed her:

✧🅶🅸🆁🅻🆂
🅲🅰🅽 🅻🅾🆅🅴
🅾🆃🅷🅴🆁 🅶🅸🆁🅻🆂 🆃🅾🅾¡¡✧

♥Nezuko♥
She'd be full of "Mhmm's" and in sometime, you nicknamed her:

"Mhmm-chan"

Tanjiro didn't mind since Nezuko looked happy receiving that.
Zenitsu would curse at you for being with Nezuko but you're only response to him was.

"Look Thunder boy, she's mine and mine alone~" And you would end up fighting. On some other times, you and Nezuko would take a stroll at night near you're favorite lake.
You just loved it when Nezuko would go near the water, making the moon illuminate her wondrous beauty.

You sometimes ask yourself on how you got a really sweet, loving and caring girl just like her.

🌺Shinobu🌺
Her personality already
screamed: Teasing
She would always poke you and tease you when you're in public but when you're alone, she's surprisingly really sweet. She would cuddle and kiss you're cheeks more often.

You would sometimes get jealous when she would bother Giyuu instead of you, so you would give her a silent treatment. And she does not like it.
She would hold you're hand and would take a stroll around town, earing a few glances of some other hashira's, whom are also
taking a stroll.

You knew about her anger and how she is hiding it, so you would comfort her and she would appreciate it and falls inlove with you even more.

⊗Mitsuri⊗
She would be the sweetest and the most loving girlfriend you've ever had.
Whenever you're tired, she would make you some coffee and some baked cookies.
You would appreciate that.

She would always hurry her mission, so that she could make enough time for you. Of course - being the loving person you are - would always make pancakes for her with extra honey.

She would cuddle with you whenever you're laying down, sleeping, and just chilling. She is just so lovable.

♣Aoi♣
She would always be wary of you're actions, whether it's safe or not.
She's overprotective over you're health, considering that she treats people with extreme injuries.

She can also be loving and caring at the same time. She is always there to comfort you when you're sad or depressed. She would make you're favorite snack or food, just to make you happy.

She would cover you with a blanket when you fell asleep on the couch.
And before she leaves, she would always kiss you're forehead and say the three words that she rarely say.

"I love you"

❆○○●●○○❆

Word Count: 416

This was short, but I hope it's okay.
Who do you think is the best girl in Kny?

Nezuko?

Shinobu?

Mitsuri?

or

Aoi?

Nyachiko-chan

Comment down below and vote!💞

美代子響
由木天音