ꕥĦɛα∂cαииσиƨꕥ ⇸⟆αƞεʍι, Γαƞյιʀɸ, Ǥιψυυ, Zεƞιτៜυ⇷ 𐤟ᏨᏬᎠᎠᏝᎬᏕ ᎯᏁᎠ ᏦᎨᏕᏕᎬᏕ࠰

Enjoy Reading!!

Sanemi:
It's only natural that Sanemi is a good kisser. He would only kiss you, when you're alone. You're kisses will always become heated, and you would always moan during the kiss. He is always overprotective over you. I mean, you are the only one left to love him, other than Genya. When you both cuddle, your legs would be tangled together and your blankets and sheets would be a mess. You're foreheads would touch each as you sleep.

But he wouldn't care, as long as, you're with him, everythings okay.

Please love this cute 'lil boi..(T▽T)

Tanjiro:
When it comes to kisses, Tanjiro being an innocent boy, he would always be gentle. He would put a hand on you're waist, and you would wrap you're arms around his neck. He really is afraid of hurting you, just by kissing. He has an anxiety of that.

When you two cuddle, he would put a hand on you're waist, and hold you close. He keeps getting paranoid that if he wakes up, you are not there. He keeps remembering his dead family.
Anyways, you would rest you're head on his chest, and sleep until he wakes up.

Giyuu:
Gentle and shy.
That are his kisses everytime. He doesn't kiss you in public, but would give you a quick peck on the lips. He would just go slow and soft, letting you feel his soft lips, which you are happy about.

When you are cuddling, he would surprisingly, let down his hair, making it scatter around the bed. His hand on the back of you're head, making you lay and sleep on his broad chest. He loves to tangle your legs together too.

Zenitsu:
He would be a nervous wreck, but nonetheless, he's a very good kisser.
He is very very passionate and you would to. When the kiss becomes heated, you're hands would make it to his hair, tangling them.

When you are cuddling, you would hug each other, making you're bodies fit, like a puzzle. He would put his head on you're shoulder and whisper some passionate words, making you blush like hell.

                   ლ(´ڡ'ლ)(*´ڡ'●)
Word Count:364
I hope you enjoy this headcannon!!😍😍

Vote
&
Comment

美代子響
柚木普