✖⇋Happiness⇌✖

Requested by @ChocoMilkyHeart

Enjoy Reading!!

Warning | Angst and Spoilers!

o   ゚ o    ゚  ゚  o
 ○ <" ̄\ 。 o . ゚   。
。 ゚.o |____) 。.゚  さむーい
 。ヽ(´・ω・')/ 。゚    o
。  (::.    )。 ゚.  o

◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣

You were outside the Butterfly Estate sitting on the porch while drinking tea, watching Tanjiro and Kanao training together.
You smiled at the sight before sinking in a daydream.
You were thinking about the Mist Pillar, Muichiro Tokito.

He was you're bestfriend and you were glad that he lived throughout the years, but what you didn't expect was that he lost his memories because of trauma.

The death of Yuichiro.

The three of you were living your life to the fullest, enjoying the little adventures and the little jokes you shared.
You were happy, they're were happy.
Happy to making memories you wouldn't forget.

But sometimes fate hated you and had destroyed your happiness.

Yuichiro died,
Muichiro dissappeared,
and here you were, left all alone.
You were depressed.
Crying and cutting yourself, hoping that it would ease the pain inside your heart.
But it didn't work.

Then after years and years of training to become a demon slayer, to become a Pillar, not of it had the advantage to erase the pain in your heart.
But then, it finally eased up and had finally been fixed.

Seeing your long lost bestfriend after a very long time seemed to find the missing pieces to your heart and put them back together.
Despite that Yuichiro died, you were still happy that he was alive and well.

And in just a couple of minutes, your heart had shattered once more and the missing pieces had scattered further from your reach, afraid to not find them again, you reached up to them.

He had forgotten about you and yet, you never gave up and did the things Muichiro liked but getting rejected at the process.
You didn't mind though, even if the cupcake you made had been thrown away, you still kept a strong facade and continued on.

This kept happening 'till he finally snapped at you.
Yelling horrible and hurtful words at your face, you still kept the 'Happy' facade but deep inside, you were crying.
You had been adapted to cutting your wrist, you kept doing it until your body became weak.

Shinobu had warned you to take a break but you refused and kept going and going, reaching for the pieces.
But when you were reaching out for them, they kept swimming further and further away.

You were so deep in thought, you never even realised it was already noon and Shinobu had been calling you for about five minutes.
"Moshi, moshi!~"
You heard snapped at her direction when you felt and hand landing on your scarred wrist.

"Shi- Shinobu.. I didn't knew you would be back so early."
You sheepishly scratched the back of your heard, returning your gaze at the sun slowly going down.