(.•ˆ•... Jɛʟʟʏ ʟɨʟ ֆռǟᏦɛ ...•ˆ•.)

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙʀɪɴɢs ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴘᴀɪɴ

●❊●❝No matter how far, my will always reach out for you❞❊❛HighAU❜❊"Yayy!! I win!"You cheered happily, a smile on your face while the burgundy haired boy smiled at you

❝No matter how far,
my will always reach out for you❞

HighAU

"Yayy!! I win!"
You cheered happily, a smile on your face while the burgundy haired boy smiled at you. "Congratulations, (Y/N)-san!"
He clapped, making you embarrassed.

"Idiot, don't clap! You're making me embarrassed here!" You pouted, making the boy stop abruptly. "Alright, what do you want to do next, (Y/N)-san?"

"Let's play..."

Meanwhile, when you and Tanjiro were playing multiple games, a certain snakey boy had an undescribeable feeling on his stomach. It wasn't a stomach ache or something. It was an emotion.

A strong emotion that makes one person angry at another, because of what they want, they didn't have.
That was happening right now, to Obanai.
He sat quietly along with the rest of his nine friends. That damn scar head..

He was apparently jealous, as to what Mitsuri told him. But he thinks it wasn't jealously, it was a pure intent on killing Tanjiro. I mean, you're his girlfriend and seeing you hanging out with a guy he doesn't like, makes it even worse.

"Alright, that's enough game you two."
He grabbed you and made a 'Go Away' gesture to Tanjiro. Noticing this, you smirked. "Yup! Tanjiro-kun let's play tomorrow!" The burgundy haired boy then took a minute, then finally understood.

He sat up and went out the door.
Obanai sighed and embraced you, his hot breaths lingered on your neck.
"Soo~ you were jealous~?"
You asked, which he denied too.

"Aww you're so cute Obanai!!"
You turned and cupped his face, then you dragged the mask from his face and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
He blushed, and tried to put the mask back on. You then saw Kaburamaru lingering on your legs so you grabbed him and wrapped him around Obanai.

"There! You look so cutee~!"
You squealed, and hugged him.
"Don't be jealous my 'lil snake! You're my one and only love!"

He was shocked but quickly recovered and smiled, "You two my 'lil jelly bean~"

★❁★
☆❁☆
Word Count: 350
kero_tsuyu_dayo

Hopefully ya'll loved it♥
Oh btw, I will be posting all your stories on Saturday and Sunday(If possible) because I have alot of work to do.

So yeah, I hope you could wait(;O;)