✪Partner In Crime✪

Requested by my_ugly_ducklings

Enjoy Reading!!

Warning | Spoilers to people who haven't read the manga yet.

。゚+.(人-ω◕ฺ)゚+.゚

You were one of the Upper Moon Demons that served right under Kibutsuji Muzan.
You were Upper Moon Four, tied in the same position as Hantengu, causing the both of you to team up.

Today, all Uppermoon was to be summoned to his house for a meeting.
You were alone since, your patner in crime, Hantengu decided to became tiny and hid in your kimono.

To be honest, you had feelings for Hantengu because of his Blood Demon Art. His different personalities.
You liked every one of them but your most favorite was Urami.
His final form.

He doesn't use it often but if you were indanger, he'd come and save you, he even carries you bridal style.
And as years passed, your feelings for him never changed.
Despite seeing more handsome demons, he was the only one to capture your heart.

"Hantengu?"
You called, receiving a slight movement telling you to continue.
"Were he−"
You were cut of by the woman eating demon, Douma.

"Heya! You two are early? What's the occassion~?" You just looked at him blankly before grabbing Hantengu from his hiding spot and put him on the ground, where he grew to his orginal form.
"Nothing in particular."

Hantengu shaked uncontrollably as you and the others spoke.
Then he felt something aching on his heart as he saw you talking and laughing with Douma.
Akaza didn't fail to notice since he punch Douma on the gut and dissappeared.

"Geez, what's his problem?"
You grumbled as you scratched your temple, trying to figure out why Akaza punched poor Douma.
"(N-n-name).."
Hantengu called from behind making you turn around, but what happened next was utterly shocking.

He kissed you.

You were fighting not to kiss back, but it seemed your feelings were stronger than your own sense. You kissed him and had a heated make-out session.
Once the both of you pulled away, you rested your foreheads against each other.

Surprisingly, Hantengu was gone but instead, Urami replaced him.
"(Name), I'll say this now before we may possibly die, okay?"
You nodded before smiling tenderly, making the man infront of you turn away to hide his visible blush.

"I love you.."
He blurted out, making you speechless.
You never would have thought that the man you love, loves you back.

You didn't reply back instantly due to shock, that made him uncomfortable and tried to leave but you grabbed his wrist before he could dissappear.
"I didn't gave my answer yet.."
He stood infront of you, trying to fight the urge to cry thinking that he would be rejected.

But it seemed fate loved him because you hugged him from behind and whispered:

"I love you too."

༼ ∩ ◕_◕ ∩༽

Word Count: 476
Sorry for the late update, I was busy and I finally get to write.
I really hope you can forgive me and I'll be writing once my overloaded homeworks are finished.

✿Lab u✿
⇋響悪魔⇌