✥Blissful Night✥

Requested by @RyotaDaBest

Enjoy Reading!!

Warning | Lemon

ShinobuxDom!Male!Reader

~~▒▓█▇▅▂∩(・ω・)∩▂▅▇█▓▒▒~~

Shinobu P.O.V

I was just in the kitchen, waiting for certain someone to come through the door and give me a hug from behind along with a passionate kiss on the lips. "When are you gonna be home, (Name)?" I whispered under my breath whilst looking outside the window near the kitchen sink.

I slowly traced my fingers across the beautiful tiles, going to the window to reflect my life, until two strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist, making me smirk as I had recognize this move that my lover always uses.

"Welcome home, dear.." I turned around and hugged him back, my face rested upon his broad chest while his arms wrapped around me protectively. I smirked under mentally before tip toeing near his level and kissed him on the lips.

I was about to pull away but his hands suddenly moved up to the back of my head, deepening the kiss even more. Of course, I didn't fight it and just kissed him deeper. Then suddenly, he licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance.

I smirked and just kept my mouth shut, I was teasing him and be did not like it one bit. Since he was very dominant, he found a way to get inside. He puts his hands on my waist and held me tighter.

He then suddenly, licked my tounge making me moan. I then gripped his shoulders whilst he kept licking my mouth with his tounge. He then stopped and pulled away, both of us panting heavily as we looked at each others eyes.

He then went over to the door and closed it, he even locked it making me smirk. "You're hungry tonight, why is that??" I asked, smirking at him while he smirked back. "I didn't get to eat since this morning, wha'dya expect?" He walked closer to me, making me walk backwards until I felt the wall behind me.

"Well then, I'll feed you until your satisfied." He puts and arm near my head while the other held my waist, pulling me towards him. Then we kissed again, he then suddenly picked me up and sat me down on the counter and continued our make-out session.

My hands were tangled in his hair while his hands were still at my waist.
He then askes for the entrance of my bottom lip and gladly oblige. He kept licking my tounge and when we pulled away, there was a string of saliva that came out.

He kisser me again until I was gripping his uniform, he then pulled away and kissed my neck, giving me multiple hickey's in the process. He raised my thigh and kissed on it, making me moan, not audible for the girls to hear.

He picked me up and went to our shared bedroom and continued. I stripped his top as he did to me and kissed me again. His tounge swirled mine, making me moan louder.

"Thanks for the meal~" And went beside me and cuddled.

Narrators P.O.V

The next day, (Name) woke up early and left, not before he kissed Shinobu once more.

Sadly, Shinobu's body went limp and can't walk properly. Kanao had suspicions but shrugged it off. Shinobu just hopes that Tanjiro and Zenitsu didn't smell weird nor hear anything from her and last night.

But unfortunately, they did but decided not to question it.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

Word Count: 577

I know that wasn't very good but it's my first time writing some smuts or lemons so forgive me. I hope you enjoyed it and not have bad thoughts💞💞

Please vote and comment💕💕

💝響