❈Sorry❈ SanemiXReader

Requested by Drakodisa

Enjoy Reading!!

Warning | Fluff, Strong Language

◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣

'Damn that stupid Sanemi!!! He is such an idiot, a baka, a... a.. an unforgiving person!!'

You stomped out from Sanemi's house went decided to go to Mitsuri's house. Recently, you had a horrible fight with your boyfriend of how terrible he was treating his younger brother. You we're there to witness it all but your guts told you not to mess with their current relationship, but you couldn't handle the pain shown in Genya's eyes.

Tears started to swell your eyes as you continued to walk, despite feeling the anger and sadness taking over your body. You felt numb and cold, but you stand brave just like a demon slayer.

↠♧↞

Once arriving at the Love Pillars doorstep, you took a deep breath and knocked. Anxiety rise upon you when thoughts suddenly crossed your mind.

'What if he hates me now? What if he's gonna avoid me? What if he's gon―'

"(Name)-chan! what are you doing out here in the cold evening?"Mitsuri opened her door, slamming it on the other side. She was currently wearing a pink pj's with a blanket hunched over her form. "Ca-can I co-come i-in??" You asked through your shaky breaths, making Mitsuri worry more about your wellbeing.

"You can have this, it's very cozy." She took her blanket and covered you using it. You had to admit, Mitsuri's blanket was very soft and warm, you wanted to stay here but you knew you can't. "Oh! I'm sorry, come in!" She invited you inside her house. She helped you sat down her couch before running off to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate.

'She's so sweet and caring.. I love that about her.' You smiled gently as you observed the fire that was forever burning on Mitsuri's fireplace. "Sorry to keep you waiting, I had no idea I would have a visitor coming." She chuckled as she sat down next to you.

"Thank you.. Mitsuri.." You flashed her a gentle and warm smile with a tint of sadness shown. You we're still worried about your relationship with Sanemi, maybe it was gonna be fixed or not fixed, neither both choices was possible.

"If you don't mind me questioning, why are you... sad?" She gave you a sympathetic smile before twiddling with her mug. You didn't answer for quite awhile engulfing in a dome of complete silence. "You know.. it's fine if you don―" Before she can finish, you explained your situation with hesitation.

✾―――•✪•―――✾

Everytime you say your lovers name, she would gasp and almost drop her mug filled with hot chocolate. "And that's how we fought.. I'm just worried he might hate me for storming out.."
You can feel tears prickling again but this time, Mitsuri comforted you.

"It's okay, I know that Shinazugawa-san wouldn't betray nor hate his one and only true love. And the reason why he's being rough on Genya-kun is for Genya-kun to quit the Demon Slayers and live out his life. Yet, Genya-kun stayed albeit denying his brothers wishes. He wants to protect.. Genya-kun."

Upon hearing this, your eyes widen and left your mouth in agape. You never even considered that option since Genya was your first priority.

"(NAME!!)"

An all too familiar voice shouted after hearing a door being slammed. You knew it was him, so you didn't bother to look up. "S-Sanemi-san!!" Mitsuri became flustered and nervous which made you sweatdrop.

"(NAME) YOU FREAKING IDIOT!! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN SICK OUT IN A STORM LIKE THIS!!" You winced and sobbed, you had blame Sanemi's cold demeanor on his brother, albeit not knowing why he would do that.

"I'M SORRY!! OKAY?! I'M SORRY! I JUST NEVER KNEW THE REASON, THAT'S WHY I'M BEING HARSH! CAN'T YOU UNDERSー" You screamed at the top of you lungs, only to be stopped by arms gripping tightly to your waist, feeling the warmth of his broad body on your back.

"It's not your fault, I− I should've given you my reasons. I was just thinking on how to make Genya quit, I should've been ignoring your advice."

You blushed at the sudden contact in your ears, which never happened between your relationship. Mitsuri who was present, took a picture of Sanemi back hugging you. You scoffed and stood up, you were smirking too.

Sanemi was alerted and backed away, you then unexpectedly, ran towards him engulfing him in a tight embrace. You smiled and kissed his cheeks, he was taken aback. Usually he'd be the one who would do this but this time, it was you.

You and Sanemi were good again so you decided to leave. "Bye Mitsuri!! C'ya!" You waved to her as you and Sanemi walked in synchronization through the rocky terrain. Sanemi held the umbrella on his right arm as he took and intertwined his fingers on yours in his free hand.

"Love you Sanemi."

Meanwhile...

"I wished someone would treat me kindly, just like what Sanemi did to (Name)-chan!" Mitsuri cheered before closing the door, leaving an angered snake resting on a tree.

'Mitsuri.. you have me.. remember??
(¯―¯٥)' He thought sadly and went to guard the premises of the Love Pillars house.

−−❆❤❆−−♤

Hey... I finally updated, Yay..
I'm sorry, I'm feeling depressed at the moment. I know that I only have a few chapters so please don't pity me.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!
(๑'ڡ'๑)

サヨナラ

♥響♥