❝Don't leave me..❞

Requested by Aika_Sakamaki

Enjoy Reading!!

◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤❤❣❤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤

"Tanjirō."

The burgundy haired boy looked at his lover as they both enjoyed each other's company under the stars that continued to shine under them.

"Yeah?"

The (HairColour) girl looked at her fingers before bringing out her pinky finger infront of the boy, making him confused.

"Can you.. promise me something??"

The burgundy haired boy nodded and took out his pinky finger in return.

"Promise me that when I die.. you'll have to move on and live out your life to the fullest."

The burgundy haired boy was stunned at the (HairColour) girl's request but nonetheless, he reluctantly agreed and crisscrossed their pinkies together.

(๑´ڡ'๑)❀

"Tanjirō, focus on the mission." A (HairColour) girl sighed in annoyance as she continued to watch her lover wander off to a shop, only to buy her some cute stuff.

"But (Name)-chan, I just want to show you how I really love you.." The boy known as Tanjirō puffed his cheeks making the girl known as (Name) blush.

'K-kawaii..'

"Well, we can do that later but first we have to focus. Once were back home, I'll cook your favorite." (Name) smiled warmly towards Tanjirō, whose red orbs glistened at the mention of cooking his favorite food.

He nodded his head swiftly, making (Name) giggled. Despite having such a happy moment, Tanjirō can't seem to shrug off a very uncomfortable feeling growing inside of him.

Tanjirō sticked fairly close to (Name), who didn't quite notice Tanjirō's odd behaviour, and for that he's grateful.

ーー♥ーー

The moon's light shone brighter each and every second as it flew up, as well as Tanjirō's bad feelings. This made him more cautious which made his female partner confuse.

"Tanjirō, are you really that hungry or are you just protective?" She giggled sweetly making Tanjirō blushed but soon turned serious and cautiously looked around. (Name)'s frowned and nudged Tanjirō haori, bringing him closer to the (HairColour) girl.

"What's wrong?" She questioned softly that piqued Tanjirō from his seriousness. "It's nothing, let's ju−?!"
He paused as he's red orbs widened in surprise after seeing the demon that he had been looking for, the demon that made him a demon slayer, and the demon that turned his sister into a demon itself.

"'Tanjirō! Wha−?!" He losed his focused and leaped towards the man, forgetting about the main target,  Upper Moon 1.

Let's say just say that, it was a one bloody night..

。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

"(Name) I'm so sorry!! I should've been more considerative that you were gonna be alone!!" I'm so so sorry!" The burgundy haired boy's cries echoed throughout the whole town, that was now isolated since the villagers managed to escape.

"It's okay.... It was bound to hap-" She stopped speaking, coughing out blood that had been once inside of her. "No!!" Tears kept falling down like an endless stream of waterfalls that continued into the voidless pit of eternity.

"I can't lose you!! I love you (Name), I love you so so much!!" His words were enough to make the dying girl cup his strained cheeks and smiled weakly.
"You promised." She stated firmly, her vision becoming hazey, as well as her well being that was slowly falling into the depths of darkness.

"I know but! I just love you so much I can't keep it!!" She weakly stood up, wincing as her wound on her abdomen stung and opened widely. "I love you.. too.." She kissed his lips passionately before getting engulfed by darkness as her cold body fell and touched the cold floor.

"I... love... you.. Tanjirō.." She smiled saying her last words as her heart beat slowly faded. Tanjirō watched his lovers last moment, sadness and grief took over him.

"Me too.. (Name).. I love you too.."

❋◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◢◤❋

Word Count: 637

『This made me cringe.. I hope you'll love it💖』