💞Lies💞

Requested by @cupsoda

Enjoy Reading!!

This will be a long ass angsty chapter..
   ∧_∧
   ('・ω・)
   ( つ┳⊃
   ε(_)へ⌒ヽフ
   (  (〃・з・)
≡≡ ◎―◎ ⊃ ⊃

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Tamayo-sama!"
Yushiro yelled across the room, sprinting off to Tamayo leaving you all alone in the main room.
"Hello, Yushiro. Hello, (Name)."
She bowed slightly at you which you returned the gesture back.

Tamayo began to leave since she had some important things to discuss with Kagaya Ubuyashiki.
You respected that and decided to not pester her all day.

You called out to Yushiro to tell him to continue the game you were playing before he ran off. But before you could, he just walked beside Tamayo and kept talking, making her chuckle.

"Tamayo-sama! (Name)-chan and I were playing a game of shogi!"
He shouted from a far distance, as you saw their small figures dissappearing into the dark woods
You sigh and felt a deep pang inside your heart, it even felt anger and bitterness and you of course, knew what it was.

Jealousy and Love

You didn't know what to do besides trying to find the answer to why you always feel this way.
You sigh exaggeratedly as you stood up and put away the game, and cleaned the room.

You always had worked for Tamayo as a maid even before she became a demon. And when she did, you snapped her back to reality by shouting her childrens name, making her cry at that time.

You chuckled at the memory when you recalles that time where she fell off her feet when she began to walk like a normal human again.
When you were finished cleaning, you went outside and decided to clear your thoughts and feelings.

You wouldn't admit it, but you had liked Yushiro ever since he came to your household. But it deeply shattered you when he told you he like Tamayo.
You gave him your blessings and hope one day, Tamayo will accept his feelings.

You hummed to yourself as the wind blew fast against your (Colour) hair, while the moon's light complimented your features, making your already beautiful face even more beautiful.

Unbeknowst to you, a certain person was looking at your features, struggling to hold his blush from crossing his face.
He heard chuckling from behind him, causing him to look behind him.

"You should confess, Yushiro."
The said boy frowned, remembering exactly what he said to you everytime you would ask who his heart belonged.

"I only love Tamayo-sama forever!!"

He shook his head and tilted his head aside, looking at you in admiration.
With Tamayo supporting him, being there to help him confess to you, giving him the courage to do it but he just couldn't, he couldn't bare the thought of getting rejected.

"I would.. but.."
Tamayo looked at him confusingly, with a raised brow Yushiro continued.
"But?"
He had noticed that you had fallen asleep on the near the garden , the flower petals towering over your face, making you look like a fallen angel of the flowers.