14

The brothers didn't even go a block til they realized something. "We have no idea where he is!?!". The brothers yelled. 'We should go back and ask Namjoon". Jungkook said. 'Or we can just call Hoseok". Yoongi says. 'Brilliant". Jungkook takes out his phone, calls Hoseok and puts it on speaker. 'What?".

The brothers started yelling at him and Hoseok hangs up and calls them back. 'How dare you hang up on me". Yoongi hissed. 'Look... I don't have time for this shit, I have a date and no I don't know Jima or Kay so I can't help either of you, now leave me alone!". Jungkook scoffed his face. 'Liar".

 'Liar"

The brothers went to their favorite restaurant to think of a plan. 'They didn't say where they went". Jungkook said. 'Neither did Hoseok". Yoongi sighs. 'All this time wasted with you and Namjoon I could have been around Hoseok". Yoongi groaned. 'Fuck you!". Jungkook shouted. 'Nasty".

Jungkook rubs his head and Yoongi laughed. 'Oh!". Jungkook jumped up. 'What?". Yoongi looks at him. 'Isn't Namjoon a hacker?". Jungkook whispered. 'He is!". Yoongi smiled widely. 'If you weren't so slow all the time you'll be a genius just like me". Yoongi said. 'Thanks!". Jungkook grins. 'Wait a minute... That was insult!".

'See... You're slow". Yoongi chuckled. 'I hate yo...". "Stop wasting time, we need to go back to Namjoon". Yoongi said. 'Right!". They both run out to go back to Namjoon, however... Namjoon being smart already beats them to it and texted them both.

'I'm not hacking or helping either of you".