72

Jimin woke up on Yoongi's chest and smiled

Jimin woke up on Yoongi's chest and smiled. 'Hate him'. Jimin thinks to his self. Jimin stared at Yoongi til he realized where he was. "The ball!". Jimin yells and Yoongi jumped up. 'Pass it to me!". Yoongi shouts and Jimin gave him a weird look. 'Sorry, I thought of basketball". Yoongi rubbed his neck. 'What ball?". Yoongi asked. 'The one Kym and Jin told you about".

'Oh... Shit". Yoongi says. 'Shit indeed". Jimin gets off the bed and Yoongi bit his lip while watching Jimin get his clothes. 'We already missed it, might as well punish each other". Yoongi smirked. 'Get your ass dressed". Jimin hissed. 'Sexy, cute and controlling... Marry me". Yoongi said. 'I'm going to shove my heel down your stomach". Jimin threatened. 'I'll let you too".

Jimin just looked at Yoongi and left. 'Wait!". Yoongi laughed, got dressed quickly and ran after him.

 Yoongi laughed, got dressed quickly and ran after him

They walked in the dining room and as their friends were already eating. 'Jimin!". Cody ran out his chair to give Jimin a hug. 'Where were you? I couldn't find you all night". Cody asked. 'Cody, fuck you". Jin says and glared at Jimin. 'How the fuck you just up and leave me?". Jin asked. 'I had to answer people who were looking for you, that ruined my evening with Joon!". Jin yelled.

"You didn't talk to anyone though, you pointed to my baby and Kym and they had to answer them". Hoseok said. 'Hoseok... Who told you to breath?". Jin asked. 'Don't talk to him like that!". Taehyung yelled. 'Don't talk to your mother like that". Namjoon hissed. 'Thank you darling". Jin kissed Namjoon's cheek. 'That's exactly what you did though". Jungkook said. 'Shut up and drink your bottle". Jin says.

'I'm not a baby!". Jungkook shouts and drinks his banana milk. 'See! I can drink it out a cup!". Jungkook pouted. 'You're making it worst for yourself Kook". Hoseok sighed. 'Y'all talk to fucking much". Cody rolled his eyes. 'All I wanted was my question answered, not commentary". Cody scoffed. 'You asked something?". Taehyung turned to him. 'Don't mess with me Taely". Cody said. 'Eww... That's ugly". Yoongi said.

'I would say just like you, but I don't want to mess with the family name cause the rest of your family did nothing to me". Cody said. 'Aww, thank you...". 'But speak to me like again and I'll show you why kratos, Satan and god is scared of me". Cody smiled. 'And people say I'm scary but its Jimin and Cody people should be scared of". Jin scoffed. 'Jimin?". Yoongi tilts his head. 'Jimin wouldn't hurt a flower". Yoongi thinks.

'Jimin publicly shamed a boy cause he wouldn't leave him alone". Taehyung said. 'Jimin uploaded pictures and video of that boy stripping at a gentlemen's club". Jin said. 'He also made a girl tell her family that she was sleeping with her teachers for good grades, ran a man's company to the ground, exposed someone's affair on TV and broke up a relationship just to see if he could". Taehyung said.

Yoongi looked at Jimin in shock. 'I didn't do it because of that!". Jimin shouted. 'I did it to make the girl mad cause she bumped me and laughed about it with her friends". Jimin said. 'Isn't that petty?". Hoseok asked. 'Petty? Ha!". Jimin giggled. 'I don't know her but I do know her twin sister pretty". Jimin smiled. 'Its lively in here". A voice says.

(Didn't know it was going to be this small 😩)

"Hello meal". Cody ran to the man. 'Hi Jino!". Jimin, Jin and Taehyung squealed. 'Hello". Jino smiled. 'Fuck, I'm pregnant and its not yours Joon, I'm sorry". Jin said. 'That's not funny". Namjoon growled. 'Of course its not, I didn't laugh and neither did Jimin". Jin said. 'Oh, I hate you". Jimin crossed his arm. While everyone was talking and eating, Kym snuck out to do something.

'I'm so sorry".