62

(Shout out to my main bitch RosetheK cause she wrote this chapter just like she wrote the other movie scenes cause I can't wrote sappy shit)

"Chongho... Why are we here?". Jimin asked. 'No reason". Yoongi says pulling out a chair. 'There's a reason for everything". Jimin says sitting down. 'I can't take you out?". Yoongi asked and Jimin stared at him. 'Its nothing major, I swear". Yoongi chuckled. 'Right... And I'm the King of the jungle". Jimin rolled his eyes. 'You are?". Yoongi gasped and Jimin playfully hits him.

'I'm kidding". Yoongi said. 'Seriously though, why are we here?". Jimin asked. 'And you reserved the place cause its just us here". Jimin stats looking around. 'Its always noisy with ants crawling around". Yoongi said. 'People". Jimin corrects. 'What I said was right". Yoongi grins. 'Now, get whatever you like". Yoongi handed Jimin a menu.

Jimin stared at him but takes the menu anyway. While Jimin was looking at the menu, Yoongi looked at the waiter and nods his head. 'Hey Insu". Yoongi calls out and Jimin hums. 'You remember our last date before we went to different colleges?". Yoongi asked and Jimin puts the menu down. 'Yeah... it was one of the worst days of my life". Jimin replied.

'Eh?". Yoongi blinks. 'I had to leave you for four years Chongho... Four! That was painful, so yes that date was the worst days of my life". Jimin said and Yoongi laughed. 'Why are you laughing?". Yoongi asked. 'Nothing, just realizing that how cute you were". Yoongi said. 'Shut up". Jimin crossed his arms. 'But why do you ask?". Jimin said. 'Do you remember this?". Yoongi took something out his jacket.

 Yoongi took something out his jacket

Jimin squealed and takes the flower. 'No I don't... Wait". Jimin stares at the flower. 'Oh! Blue hydrangea!". Jimin says. 'I remember now'. Jimin puts the flower on the table. 'Someone kept giving me these when I went to college". Jimin said. 'I told the delivery people to stop but the flowers kept coming and never stopped til I graduated". Jimin says. 'Insu... Really?". Yoongi said.

'What? I told... It was you". Jimin covered his face with his hands. 'Bout time you noticed". Yoongi laughed. 'You send them? Why?". Jimin asked. 'I missed you". Yoongi replied. 'I missed not having you near me, I missed not hearing you laugh, I missed not being able to touch you... I missed everything". Yoongi said.

'I went through everything you went through and more and you not being near me was the worst pain I ever felt in my life and I NEVER want to go through that ever again". Yoongi said. 'What are you talking about?". Jimin asked. 'It will never happ...". "Your order". The waiter place a dish in front of Jimin.

 The waiter place a dish in front of Jimin

'Oh!". Jimin squealed. 'Its so pretty!". Jimin says. 'I can prove that wrong". Yoongi scoffed. 'Cause you're even more gorgeous then this dessert". Yoongi spat and Jimin giggled. Yoongi froze when he heard it. Hearing Jimin giggle up close was music he could listen to for the rest of his life. 'This is what I was talking about, everything you do is beautiful". Yoongi says.

'This isn't in the script". Pablo says. 'Shh". Kym shushed him and continues to eat her popcorn. 'Yoon...". 'Just seeing you breath puts a smile on my face cause I know that I'm sharing the planet with a true Angel". Yoongi said and Jimin's face went red. 'What is he doing!?!". Jimin thinks. 'That's why I have to do this". Yoongi gets on one knee. 'Chongho...". Jimin says. 'Insu... You were the small light that saved me from my cold and dark heart".

Jimin stared at Yoongi still blushing. 'I thank you for loving me and I want you to continue to love me til our end". Yoongi said and takes out a ring.

 Yoongi said and takes out a ring

'Insu... Will you love me forever, even after death?". Yoongi asked. 'Yo-you didn't asked me to marry you, why?". Jimin asked. 'Marriage is a contract while love is endless, that's what I want... Your endless love". Yoongi answered. 'Then yes". Jimin smiled. Yoongi puts the ring on Jimin's finger and immediately kissed him. Jimin got surprised but kissed Yoongi back.

'Cut!". Pablo says. 'Kym my star... Your next with... Jungwoon?". Pablo said. 'Jungkook". Kym corrects. 'Girl, I was close". Pablo says. They didn't notice that Yoongi was still kissing Jimin. 'Yoongi". Jimin says between the kiss and Yoongi stops. 'So-sorry". Yoongi said. 'Its... Fine". Jimin says and they both started blushing. 'Cold Prince! Get off my set!". Pablo yells.

'Fine!". Yoongi groaned and then gave Jimin a smile. Jimin smiled back and ran to Jin.

'Adorable".