30

"You want to me to do WHAT!?!"

"You want to me to do WHAT!?!". Jungkook screams. 'I want you to unfollow Kym". Yoongi answers calmly. 'FUCK YOU!". Jungkook screamed. 'I'm not unfollowing my damn Queen!". Jungkook yells. 'Lets try...". 'Namjoon can eat my ass! I'm not doing it!". Jungkook shouts.

'Why are you so difficult?". Yoongi groans. 'Please like your going to unfollow Jimin". Jungkook scoffs. Yoongi put his phone in Jungkook's face. 'Yo-you unfollowed him...". Jungkook blinks. 'I also unfollowed Kym, and you can't?". Yoongi questioned. 'I-I can't...". Jungkook whispered. 'I can ignore her but I can't... I can't do that".

Yoongi signs and pats his brother on the shoulder. 'Fine, you don't have to". Yoongi said. 'Thank you". Jungkook smiled. 'But I can always unfollow Jimin". Jungkook joked. 'That wasn't funny". Yoongi hissed. 'I wasn't joking". Jungkook says with his phone in his hands. 'You didn't...". Yoongi says. 'I already did". Jungkook chuckled.

'You asshole". Yoongi growled. 'Eww, how do you know what my asshole looks like?". Jungkook asked. 'I... You... I hate you". Yoongi said. 'Aww, I hate you too!". Jungkook pinched Yoongi's cheek and laughed. 'Get off me!". Yoongi smacked Jungkook's hand away. "Aww! Who's the cute little baby? You are! Yes you are!".

'I'm going to slice your neck off!". Yoongi yells. 'Yeah... Good luck trying to reach it". Jungkook snickered and walked into the kitchen. 'Don't fucking disrespect me in my own home! You giant ass baby!". Yoongi ran after him.

'So... Are they always like this?". Taehyung asked Hoseok. 'Always... Ain't they cute?". Hoseok chuckled. 'They are adorable!". Taehyung squealed. 'I need to help them get Kym and Jimin". Taehyung said. 'Don't worry about that, Namjoon is helping them". Hoseok said.

'He is?". Taehyung tilts his head. 'Yup! He told them to ignore them". Hoseok replied and Taehyung gasped. 'No!". Taehyung yells. 'What? What's wrong?". Hoseok asked. 'Jimin likes attention and Kym will forget that Jungkook even exists, that's what's wrong". Taehyung says. 'So... Their about to ruin their chances?". Hoseok says.

'Yes, they are".