42

Jimin stared at them all waiting for a hug, but got nothing

Jimin stared at them all waiting for a hug, but got nothing. "So, what's going with it?". Kym asked. 'Maybe a nice salad". Jin replied. 'And some toasted bread". Taehyung squealed. 'Umm...". 'Jimin quiet, we'll get to you in a minute". Kym said. 'Ok?". Jimin said and saw a dog near his feet.

 Jimin said and saw a dog near his feet

'Oh my god, Holly!". Jimin yelped picking up the dog. 'Its a boy, and he's name is Butter". Jin said. 'I know its a boy, this is Yoongi's dog". Jimin said. 'Why is he here?". Jimin asked. 'That's his dog?". Taehyung gasped. 'Ransome". Jin says with a crazy grin on his face. 'How do know that this is his dog?". Kym asked.

'Umm...". Jimin paused trying to think of a lie. Taehyung gave Jimin a smirk. 'You stalked his Instagram didn't you Jimin?". Taehyung says still smirking. 'I didn't!". Jimin yelled. 'Kai did". Jimin said. 'Who is Kai?". Jin said. 'Yeah, we saw you followed him". Kym said. 'He's my cousin". Jimin says.

'Is he single?". Kym and Jin asked at the same time. 'Not sure, but sorry Kym, he's gay". Jimin said. 'THE GOOD ONES ARE ALWAYS GAY!". Kym screamed and they laughed at her. Taehyung out of nowhere hugged Jimin. 'Tae?". Jimin said. 'Don't scare me like again, and if you want to leave again... Take me with you".

Jimin smiled and hugged Taehyung. 'I'm sorry love, and I promise to take you next time". Jimin said. 'Good". Taehyung plucked Jimin on his nose. 'Ow!". Jimin glared at him. 'The fuck!". Jimin yelled. 'That's for leaving me, not telling me where you were going, and calling Jin before me... Jin? Really?".

"Do we have a fucking problem?". Jin scoffed. 'Its not that a big of a problem, so its ok". Taehyung giggled. 'We are supposed to be killing Yoongi". Kym cracked her knuckles. 'Jin! I told you not to tell them!". Jimin yelled. 'Jimin! I told you that I don't like when people tell me what to do". Jin said.

Jimin groaned and saw Taehyung playing with his cat. 'Where did that cat come from?". Jin asked. 'That's my cat". Jimin answered. 'Royalty, come". Jimin says and the cat left Taehyung to go to Jimin. 'I was playing with her!". Taehyung pouted. 'But... What about Yoongi!?!". Jin whined. 'And your fans that want to kill your ex for some reason".

'I'll post for my Angels, and as for Yoongi...".

'Fuck him".