35

Jimin felt someone put their arm around his waist and felt a kiss on his cheek. 'Who?". Jimin looked up at the man.

Jimin decided to play along

Jimin decided to play along. "You're not late, I just got here myself". Jimin replied. 'K-Kai". Mei says wheezing. 'Hello". Kai smiled at her. 'Eek!!!". Mei fangirled before running off. 'Hi! I'm a hug...". 'Get your filthy ass hand away from me". Kai coldly glared at Chansul. 'I heard what ya'll were saying about my baby and I will make sure god and satan doesn't see either of you, copy?".

'And Jimin... Props on upgrading, cause I'm a WAY better man then that hot pile of shit". Kai huffed. 'Thank you". Jimin giggled. 'Now lets go to our table and let the staff see how a actual hot couple looks like". Kai grabbed Jimin's hand. 'Can do". Jimin said. 'Bye seconds!". Jimin says and both him and Kai started laughing while walking away.

'Thank you Kai, but you didn't have to do that". Jimin said. 'Had to do something". Kai shrugged. 'But seriously, what the fuck Jimin? Him!?! You have better taste then that". Kai gagged. 'I was young, leave me". Jimin huffed. 'But what are you doing here?". Jimin asked. 'Had a modeling jig here, and came to eat here and saw and heard what happened".

'Thank you Kai". Jimin said. 'Your welcome, what are cousins for?". Kai laughed. 'Actually... I'm here for the rest of the week, wanna hang out with me?". Kai asked. 'I would love too, I need a distraction". Jimin said. 'What... Yo! Who's cat is this!?!". Kai yelled. 'Royalty come". Jimin called and the cat jumped on his lap.

'Your cat was scratching on my pants". Kai glared at Jimin. 'She was playing... Or trying to protect me... One of those are right". Jimin said. 'You own me money". Kai said. 'Like I don't have plenty of that". Jimin snickered. 'And tell your boyfriend that he needs to pay me back". Jimin smirked.

'Wh-what? I-I don't have a boyfriend". Kai blushed. 'You're dating Ken". Jimin yawned. 'How do you know that!?!". Kai yelled. 'I have a lot of eyes". Jimin grins. 'I'll see you later". Kai got and left and Jimin laughed. 'Aw... He left...". Mei pouted. 'Thanks for the info Mei". Jimin said.

'Your welcome". Mei says and gasped. 'I have a pic of them sharing a milksh...". "Give it to me". Jimin made grabby hands. Mei hands Jimin the picture and he laughed like a psycho.

'I own him now.... Hahahahahahaha!".